Assault on Precinct 31 ending cutscene crash fix

I was hoping somebody could make a SR2 mod which fixes a crash at the end of the mission Assault on Precinct 31, before the cutscene plays.

I was hoping somebody could make a SR2 mod which fixes a crash at the end of the mission Assault on Precinct 31, before the cutscene plays.

Also if this is unable to be done, maybe there will be a mod which disables cutscenes outright?

I got same problem and i think i found the solution. After shaundi finishes hacking you dont go to helicopter, u run down and quit police station like u entered it, steal some car and go to hideout (i also used forgive and forget on way back). It worked for me, game didnt crash, hope it will help somebody else (i did it 3 times with helicopter and everytime it crashed)

I got same problem and i think i found the solution. After shaundi finishes hacking you dont go to helicopter, u run down and quit police station like u entered it, steal some car and go to hideout (i also used forgive and forget on way back). It worked for me, game didnt crash, hope it will help somebody else (i did it 3 times with helicopter and everytime it crashed)
I just made an account to say I love you, I've played this missions far to many times and idk y I thought of doing this, but fucking finally I managed to finish this firkin mission. I practically memorized the way to go
so thank you, you are beautiful and I love you
goodbye

Back