Make the breasts tighter in Saints Row IV

Any way to set it so it does not have to be at 51% sex appeal?
I'm also wondering if we could set it more than 51% sex appeal.
Nope it can only be 51. The way I tweaked the breast system is that 51 is the critical value: picture the breasts making a full rotation and 51 being the only time when both sides converge towards each other, thus creating a tight cleavage.
This is completely empirical since I never understood what the values really stood for. I guess we will have to settle for it.

Nice mod btw, this is how it should be instead we are getting those football stadium size cleavage on our vanilla character.
Thanks, glad you like it :)

nice mod; also, the texture for the cowgirl style shirt i see you've changed it, i beg you let me know where it is and whats its name is
I didn't really edit this outfit. Have at look at the notes at the end of the first post, everything's explained. The colors are just two different stripes, maybe I used a mod to have more color choices but that's all

That's what I said at the beginning: it will work as long as you don't already have a tweak_table file in your main folder, which you have with the mod you mentioned. You have to edit this file yourself (everything is explained above too)
halp i tried to do this and it still didnt do anything after i replaced dampening with dampenin

Back