Epic Games vs Steam?

I heard it is going to be good, going to take smaller taxes (right term? idk bad english..) from the developers than what steam takes

I refuse to buy my games from a platform called "Epic Games"

Epic Games is already having issues regarding its data sharing policy. As it doesn't guarantee giving the consumer the final consent when using their information, it violates (at least in the EU) article 12, making the service illegal.

Epic Games is already having issues regarding its data sharing policy. As it doesn't guarantee giving the consumer the final consent when using their information, it violates (at least in the EU) article 12, making the service illegal.
lol what a bad start

If you think your information is safe with ANY company then you haven't been reading the news lately. It really doesn't matter if a company SAYS your data is safe with them. At some point they'll get "hacked" and your personal information will be set free to the world (or, at least, to the underworld). Depending how good their sob story is, they may get a slap on the wrist from the EU. And here in America, nothing will happen because our government couldn't care less about keeping our personal information secure. ;)

Back