Wear simulation clothing while on ship

I can't find any players_naked entry in the sr3-city.lua file. Also, I wouldn't know where to add exactly the line "mission_apply_ship_suit_to_players()".

Could you help me? Also, If I did that on my file, would I have also to use your game_lib file? I only hace the Christmas DLC, no Sandbox+.

---

EDIT: My bad, I realized the players_naked entry is in the game_lib file.

So, if I use your game_lib file, and I found the "mission_apply_ship_suit_to_players()" in my sr3-city.lua file for some reason (it is from the Random Encounters mod), should I have my boss in the ship with her simulation clothes, without breaking the Christmas DLC?

EDIT 2: Ok, I tried and it didn't work. I think the "mission_apply_ship_suit_to_players()" line I found in my sr3-city-lua file wasn't the one you said you added...

Last edited:
I don't know if it will help or not, but here are screenshots of my files showing the entries Erza is talking about. I'm using my own sr3_city (some personal Sandbox+ keybinds) but I'm using Erza's game_lib for Sandbox+ w/HtSSC. The last time I checked, I was still able to romance everyone but I can check again to see if anything changed, like maybe progressing through certain missions affects it for some reason.

[Edit] I just romanced Shaundi so still no problem for me yet.

Dwm%2525202016-01-03%25252017-39-40-81.png

Dwm%2525202016-01-03%25252017-40-54-16.png

Last edited:
The mission to retrieve (you get to use the Mech Suit) Matt Miller goes into infinite loading with the game_lib.lua present from this mod (Sandbox+patch) in game directory. Removing game_lib.lua allows for the mission to load. I haven't found any other vanilla mission issues. I have only one DLC, GatV pack.

Nice work. :)
The vanilla solution is "keep trying to go through the mission". It's a common bug for playing in co-op, too

During the in the ship missions, the game forces to wear the spacesuit. Is there a way to wear simulation clothes during the non-simulation missions?

Last edited:
So, you know how I can access the mission scripts?

Can't check at the moment but the scripts should all be in the sr3_city_0.vpp_pc and then in the individual mXX_modal.str2_pc

The lua file for each mission should be there, the files will then need to be repackaged and the associated ASM will need to be updated.

Sorry I can't help any further, it's been a while since I last did any modding for Saints Row.

Can't check at the moment but the scripts should all be in the sr3_city_0.vpp_pc and then in the individual mXX_modal.str2_pc

The lua file for each mission should be there, the files will then need to be repackaged and the associated ASM will need to be updated.

Sorry I can't help any further, it's been a while since I last did any modding for Saints Row.
Thanks for your help.

Back