Saints Row: The Third How to dance as a Stripper

It should be possible with the sr3 lua commands but i don't know much about sr3 if
it has a sandbox+ mod similar to the sr3 it should be possible.Unlikely i havent sr3
yet and i don't know if i will in near future.
Main problem with lua scripting for sr3, that you can use only existed lua files, and unfortunately only one is alway running, sr3 city or something. Idolninja use it for his sandbox but it is not very useful for smaller mods. Also this makes merging mods almost impossible.

Main problem with lua scripting for sr3, that you can use only existed lua files, and unfortunately only one is alway running, sr3 city or something. Idolninja use it for his sandbox but it is not very useful for smaller mods. Also this makes merging mods almost impossible.
I remember that i read in the sr4 sandbox script IdolNinja stated that danceparty works even for the followers in sr3 so its just replaceing the anim names in the script or add some dances and that should be all.

Last edited:
Cant you make your mod to SR3 ?
you could attach the sr3city.lua here and i can try to replace a dance style with some table dance in the danceparty section of the script.

Back