Flow754's Weapon Clone Tool

How to change weapon's icon and cost
1)First you need Flow754's Peg Assembler and any bitmap editor that supports DDS format like paint.net
2)Create your own icon with size around 128x96, dds plugin for photoshop has limitation, width and height of the icon should be divided on 4 without the remainder
3) Сreate alpha channel for this image, black background should be transparent.
4) Save icon as DDS DXT5 with the name ui_hud_inv_your_weapon_name.tga.dds
5) Open Flow754's Peg Assembler and drag and drop icon to here
Name - always_loaded
Output URL -path to folder with your cloned weapon
upload_2018-4-19_21-34-45-png.18686

Press create and two file always_loaded.cpeg_pc and always_loaded.gpeg_pc should be created
7) Open items_inventory.xtbl and find <Bitmap> section
upload_2018-4-19_21-27-53-png.18682

and past there your icon name without .tga.dds
upload_2018-4-19_21-31-13-png.18685

8) Cost of weapon is in the <Cost> section change it as you wish an save changes after
9) Drag and drop all files from clone weapon folder to Saints Row IV workshop tool and save them to mods folder or to the Steam Workshop
20180419214434_1-jpg.18687

I don't understand what you trying to say. Please tell me more what you want to do.
Sorry

How Original Game Weapon Rank is (Imagine the UI)
- Class = Quickshot Pistol, Heavy Pistol, Alien Pistol
- Costume = Quickshot Pistol's 9mm Tactical, Renegade & Red Shirt Special
- Skin = 9mm Tactical's Taxi, Snow or Officer

How my Mod 43rd GunVary Weapon Rank is
- Class = 9mm Tactical, Renegade, Red Shirt Special, .45 Fletcher, Cumia, etc
- Costume = 9mm Tactical's Variant A1, Variant A2, Variant B1, Variant C1, etc (43 Variants per Weapon)
- Skins = 1 per Costume cause its bad enough I can't remove the Header of Each Costume, but to have each Costume Skin = Scrolling through 172 lines ((3 Skins + 1 Header) * 43 Variants)

So with Flow's Weapon Clone, I've turned a Costume into a Class so when you go to the Shop to buy Weapons you'll see the Costume instead going thru Style. From there I need to add New Costumes under the New Weapon Class.

I am going to upload & subscribe to my weapon class mod then see if I can clone off the Class

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/saints-row-43rd-gunvary-0-3.15419/

Last edited:
Eh, it's not ingame terminology. Weapon system works like:
Weapons.xtbl contains all weapons settings
upload_2018-9-2_21-40-31.png

Weapons class here means only that some prescribed settings will be applied, like a sniper scope, projectiles as bullet etc. You can't create a new weapon class, you can only create new weapon\style\skin. I believe you want to add new style for your weapon.

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/how-to-create-styles-and-skins-for-your-weapon.16854/

Your "Class" it's only style name, prescribed in weapon_costumes.xtbl

Last edited:
Eh, it's not ingame terminology. Weapon system works like:
Weapons.xtbl contains all weapons settings
View attachment 20171
Weapons class here means only that some prescribed settings will be applied, like a sniper scope, projectiles as bullet etc. You can't create a new weapon class, you can only create new weapon\style\skin. I believe you want to add new style for your weapon.

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/how-to-create-styles-and-skins-for-your-weapon.16854/

Your "Class" it's only style name, prescribed in weapon_costumes.xtbl
Nevermind, I realize what I did wrong, this is what happens when I don't get enough sleep.

Back