Finally got the Saints Row games on the PC

Are talking about AOM or SR4?
I refuse to buy AOM.
it is not part of the saints row series. and, everyone who blindly hates on 4 without knowing what the fuck they are talking about, THIS, is what they thought Sr4 was.
watching the cutscenes on youtube just made me groan. sr4, while having the humor, zaniness, and whatnot up to 11, also had the drama up to 11.

particularly with zinyak and the simulations he put shaundi and especially gat through.
aom, doesnt even have a compelling villain doing fucked up things to the cast.

Last edited:
I refuse to buy AOM.
it is not part of the saints row series. and, everyone who blindly hates on 4 without knowing what the fuck they are talking about, THIS, is what they thought Sr4 was.
watching the cutscenes on youtube just made me groan. sr4, while having the humor, zaniness, and whatnot up to 11, also had the drama up to 11.

particularly with zinyak and the simulations he put shaundi and especially gat through.
aom, doesnt even have a compelling villain doing fucked up things to the cast.
As you mentioned in another thread, the only real thing I think is shit with SR4 is the reused world. It feels so cheap somehow. I also felt the bosses that show up when you max out your wanted level were a big fat joke. More of a burden than anything to fight. In AoM I think the bosses have some more variety to them, but the humor is meh. There were times when I laughed, mostly at the anime girls, but everything else was just meh. Not a bad game by any means but I really thought AoM would be the mix between SR3 and SR4 I always wanted. A game with powers in a way that doesn't make the entire game about them. A game where I have powers, yet I still have to take a car. Basically I wanted Saints Row Infamous instead of Saints Row Prototype. I liked both Infamous and Prototype, but I got into SR because of the crazy GTA feeling to it. Something I liked about both Prototype/Infamous and Saints Row 4 were the stakes, it felt like if I fuck this up, humanity is doomed. In Agents of Mayhem, I felt that if I fuck up this boss battle, the game crashes (And yes, that happened).

I also felt SR4 was a bit short, you know? Even with all the DLC, it didn't take all that long to beat it. To 100% it, perhaps, but I very rarely do that with my games because it means I have to force myself to do stuff I don't want to. That's something I hated about Infamous, all the damn stunts, speaking of nothing.

Back