Export My "Boss" as a 3D Model ?

The template is in the SDK Archive, post inside the SR IV workshop subforum. There is a maya file with the boss model.
Thanks for fast response.
I opened file in Maya and I see list of Morphs which I can slide to the side and change appearance of character.
Please where I can find values for my in game character. I assume it will be in save file.

Might be there listed names of morphs and values specific for my character?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for fast response.
I opened file in Maya and I see list of Morphs which I can slide to the side and change appearance of character.
Please where I can find values for my in game character. I assume it will be in save file.

Might be there listed names of morphs and values specific for my character?

Thanks for your help.

Theres an easier way tho. Enter Image as Designed to edit your char, you will see the same sliders with their values there, just do the maths and copy them in the maya file.

The template is in the SDK Archive, post inside the SR IV workshop subforum. There is a maya file with the boss model.

Where can i find those resources?, And how to "recreate" my character in whatever 3d software we work on, Blender, 3dsmax or Maya?
Using "sliders" just like ingame? I need a hand so I can convert my boss to GTA IV.

Where can i find those resources?, And how to "recreate" my character in whatever 3d software we work on, Blender, 3dsmax or Maya?
Using "sliders" just like ingame? I need a hand so I can convert my boss to GTA IV.
sdk model dont have materials. You not can use that model for convertation in gta4. Use Ninja Riper for extract 3d model of boss. Face morphs on face be saved. For correct UV mapping on model install UV x 0.009765 in 3dsmax ninja riper importer window.

sdk model dont have materials. You not can use that model for convertation in gta4. Use Ninja Riper for extract 3d model of boss. Face morphs on face be saved. For correct UV mapping on model install UV x 0.009765 in 3dsmax ninja riper importer window.
You can extract the textures you know....

Ninja riper method is way more problematic. SDK has a fully working model with bones and face expressions, jf you extract it, you wont have any of those.

You can extract the textures you know....

Ninja riper method is way more problematic. SDK has a fully working model with bones and face expressions, jf you extract it, you wont have any of those.
For conversation in gta 4 not need sr3 bones because gta4 have diferent bone system. as I said, the model has no materials and applying textures to it will also fail.
In general, I used the player’s files from the game’s archives to convert a standard boss to vice city, but since he needs a pre-configured face, only a ninja riper will help him

Back