V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

I don't really want to be forced to change Gat (as I want to play as Gat) but I do want the cheats and other stuff, what files should I leave out so whenever I start a new game it doesn't force me to make a character?

I don't really want to be forced to change Gat (as I want to play as Gat) but I do want the cheats and other stuff, what files should I leave out so whenever I start a new game it doesn't force me to make a character?

Iirc, leave out mintro_modal.str2_pc.

Thank you for the great work on this. I have been having some issues with getting a few things to work. I can get the menu to appear but the cheat list is empty. Do we have to input them manually? Someone mentioned earlier about the stores not loading right away. I have this issue as well. I have to hold CTL and press the corresponding key repeatedly to "sometimes" have the stores load. I will keep working with it and repost if I can find out what the issue is. Thanx again!

Anybody experiencing a problem with Image as designed character creation. Every time I want to do some face editing, it reverts back to Kinzie's model right after you go back.
Kinzie's head is a hat/mask, you first need to unequip it using the clothing store.

@Admixon What!?! Oh come on, you and I both know how cool to see some of the mods from SRIV in here....*COUGH**COUGH*ITHINKMYSCORPIONMODWOULDFITINJUSTNICELYJUSTSAYING*COUGH**COUGH*. Phew sorry about that, frog in my throat.

Back