Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v4.2 FIXED w/ New Links added!

New version is out now, go grab it.

This lil error have come to my attention earlier today and this will be corrected in the next release!

Messed up lines like the ones you see on this small bridge will be re-corrected!
SR2_pc 2018-07-18 18-22-37-46.png

SR2_pc 2018-07-18 18-22-18-07.png

SR2_pc 2018-07-18 18-22-28-90.png

SR2_pc 2018-07-18 18-22-45-40.png

Something's missing... A billboard from version 3 is missing in version 4.1:
bboardfran16d_wo.tga_0.png

It's alright cause I'm going to include it in version 4.2 and it's been updated to look more like the Stilwater in my Texture Pack!:
bboardfran16d_wo.tga_0.png

Don't tell Volition, they might get jealous :D .

I'm a pirate, not steam(
Since you have a pirated game I can't help! Go buy SR2 on Steam.

Did you know SR2 is $2.49 on Steam right now? And Save 75% on Saints Row 2 on Steam, offer ends on July 23.

Last edited:
After hearing reports of this Texture Pack causing the game to lag or freeze, I've decided to temporarily halt the project til I find the issue that is causing the problem!

Did any of those reports include descriptions of textures like sidewalk and road textures missing before they froze?

I found a way around the NPC freezing must save game at Saints Row 2 HQ penthouse start up the game again in the save wewe go outside you'll notice on the street and sidewalks NPC are not moving walk up to on of them in a group hold on as hostage then kill it after that throw a bunch of satchel grenades around you and blow them up make sure you have god mode turn on now when you get a car and drive around you will see everything is working for me at least I have the Gog version

I also made a chunk part 4 I don't know how to upload it if somebody could help that would be great fixed all issue with different texture packs

Back