Potato Mods?

Hey I have a problem with my computer, my graphic card is a bit under the recommended configuration and my card is "a bit" used so the game won't stop crashing even in the lowest resolution and graphics. Do someone know some ways to potato-mod AoM or know how I could mod the game?
Because 60 dollars for a game that is not that amazing and full of crashes is a bit annoying, you know

Thanks for reading

Look up the official Forums on how to run your game to maximum performance also you could try left clicking on SR2_PC and go to properties run as administrator and click on service window Pack 3
Also when you look at the official forms there is a tool they give you radon Pro it allows you to select the proper core and toggle costom fps take some time and look it up I had to do the exact same thing years ago I run mine with the newest and best texture pack that was made by user on here and high resolution and quality

Look up the official Forums on how to run your game to maximum performance also you could try left clicking on SR2_PC and go to properties run as administrator and click on service window Pack 3
Also when you look at the official forms there is a tool they give you radon Pro it allows you to select the proper core and toggle costom fps take some time and look it up I had to do the exact same thing years ago I run mine with the newest and best texture pack that was made by user on here and high resolution and quality
Are you talking about Agents of Mayhem or Saints Row 2? This is the Agents of Mayhem forum.

Okay Here are my Specs, Config & Comment

My Laptop Specs: Dell Vostro 14 3446
- CPU: Intel i3-4th, 1.7Ghz, 2xCore
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: Nvidia 820M, 2GB
- SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB
- Power Plan: High Performance
- Catch Phrase: "If your using a potato what am I using, potato's cousin"

Display Config
- Display Mode = Fullscreen (Borderless doesn't allow you change your Resolution or depends on your System Resolution)
- Resolution = 640 x 480 (800x640 runs a bit slower than it & anything lower than it makes the Menu unreadable)

- Refresh Rate & Frame Rate Cap = 60hz (Funny this make the game run smoother)

- Graphics Quality Preset = Low

- Vertical Sync & Camera Shake = Disabled (Thank you for being able to Disable Camera Shake, only wish Red Screen was actually Grayscale with Highlighted Enemies)

- Advanced Settings (After putting Preset Low) = Disable FXAA & TXAA (Makes mesh smoother)

Comment
- If the Menu's were readable at Resolutions lower than 640x480 then with these enable, the mesh would look smoother (similar to 3DS Graphics) & gameplay would be very smooth
- I wish there were options of "Disabled" or "Low" for Sun Shadow, Shadow Quality, General Reflection, Planar Reflection & Effects Quality (The Reflection & Gamma/Glowing is too much)
- We probably can't set Frames Rate Cap to 30 cause like Ghost Recon Wildlands it would make the animation look clunky
- I wonder if I could use Mr. Wings's Texture Replacer to create a Low-Texture or Solid Color Texture Mod?!?!

Last edited:
Back