Night too dark in GOTR

I read that there is an optional mod in the setup of Gentlemen of the Row that removes the additional darkness introduced by the mod. I need this because the enemies can see me like they are cats and I can't see them at all. Would someone tell me which line in the patch setup to activate 9or deactivate) as it is not clear which one does the job? Thanks!

I read that there is an optional mod in the setup of Gentlemen of the Row that removes the additional darkness introduced by the mod. I need this because the enemies can see me like they are cats and I can't see them at all. Would someone tell me which line in the patch setup to activate 9or deactivate) as it is not clear which one does the job? Thanks!
#11 for "Misc Menu" then #8 for "Brighter Nighttime for the visually challenged"

You can also set time to 8am by using "#1200" cheat and stop the time flow with "#2500". It really helps.

I don't mind it being night. At first I liked the darker night, but when I tried that mission where I am getting shot at by a zillion Sons who I cannot see yet see me plainly, I started getting frustrated.

Thanks for the suggestions!

However, I might use that clock stop to complete this mission. I start it, it's broad daylight, and suddenly it's pitch dark and I am scrambling around trying to destroy boats.

Back