Crashing

Did you cause a hundred explosions in a second within the game? I know that will crash my game.

SRIV does load a set of variable npcs and cars at a time, so perhaps you have a missing file for a mod.

Im having the same problem here, random crashes a few minutes i have started the game. Maybe the mods i've subscribed on Steam Workshop is the culprit???

Yesterday I have played the game and I was near the small alien controlled island restricted area and I had super jump, then upon landing back to ground (I didn't used Death from Above), the game just froze and then - bam! - just closed and I was back to desktop without any warning message, however game appears to had made a minidump file right during that intstant closure. :(

Please someone from Volition to look at it because some others are experienced same crash upon landing back from Juper Jumping. Please, this might have chance to can be fixed. My minidump file is the attached file in my post... :oops:

Attachments

• saintsrowiv_1814734_crash_2018_7_21T19_28_10C0.mdmp
    80 KB · Views: 427
Yes same thing here. Even after i remove all mods and check the files on steam, tha game will still crash. Seems we are guaranteed for a crash every 10-15 minutes or so.

I discovered that the game doesn't crash while at the airport, i managed to play like 20 minutes with no trouble until i went back to the city and then crashed immediately

Back