action_play() with Compliments/Taunts

Hi
I tried to play the compliment p animation with the action_play() command but it will only be displayed if the conpliment p (Silver Bullet Situation) is selected as default in the personality section
of player creation in the image as designed shop.Also action_play_custom() don't works.(Without percentage value but this is optional as i understand.)Does somebody know something about this?

Thank's

As I remember compliment is using different enumeration list with animation names, also I guess it also using no Lua method to execute animation, so action play should work with actions list not with the compliment names

As I remember compliment is using different enumeration list with animation names, also I guess it also using no Lua method to execute animation, so action play should work with actions list not with the compliment names
Hm,ok will try to figure out the name but compliment n for example plays with action play also insult a.Some conpliments/taunts will be played by action play some not. :(

Hm,ok will try to figure out the name but compliment n for example plays with action play also insult a.Some conpliments/taunts will be played by action play some not. :(
Some names are identical but there are two different tables

Back