Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools

How do you use the sound bank tools? I unpacked and edited the voices oggs, but I cant repack the file now.

I am not very familiar with cmd, how to use pack tool?

Og0Poct.png

I don't understand how to set parameter in the [] and everytime get an error.

Last edited:
Make sure you are not using the actual brackets in your batch file. Example:
thomasjepp.saintsrow.buildpackfile sr2 c:\my_files_to_pack c:\common.vpp_pc

I'm having an issue cloning some hats with version 121 of the CustomizationItemClone tool. It effects the following hats/masks (that I've tried): Safeword Special, High Noon, Witch Hat, Zinyak Mask, Apocalyptic Goggles, and Santa Hat. Some hats I've tried that had no issues: Elf Hat, Murderbrawl Mask, Skeleton Mask, Country Straw Hat, Killbane.

On the Safeword Special and the High Noon hat it changes the secondary color to 0/0/0 RGB that is uncolorable. On the other hats/masks it makes things glow oddly. These two pictures show items that I cloned and uploaded without making any changes.
X7ukkCO.jpg

o6rlTqr.png

A workaround is opening the original file, copying the contents of the .str2_pc, renaming them to the cloned item names, and then repacking them.
If someone interesting it's happens because original mesh using some shared textures in misc.vpp_pc\always_loaded.cpeg after cloning copied mesh for some reason stop to use them.

Can I import only *.xml file into *.bnk_pc with StreamingSoundbank?
I extract *.bnk_pc file, replace *.xml file and building one by one and it takes too long with multiple files.
Ekran_Al_nt_s.png

I have issues regarding the ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2.exe (rev131). These are the steps I took:
  • Pulled original character_containers.asm_pc from SR3 into tools folder
  • Extracted asm into xml (with "Stream2.exe")
  • Built xml back into asm (with "Stream2.exe")
  • Put the new character_containers.asm_pc into gibbedvolition-rev96 folder
  • Updated asm ( with Gibbed.SaintsRow3.UpdateASM.exe, below is the result)
error.jpg

My observation is an asm_pc file built by ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2.exe cannot be used for SR3.

Back