Shaders(Materials) Explained

What does it mean?
Btw, do you think is it possible to make customizable transparent color or customizable color with shaderball?
As you know every polygon has two sides, one visible an second(backface) invisible, this setting makes both sides visible. I used it on Delsin's costume because original model used similar shader
culledfaces.png

I am not sure there is possible to make transparency controllable due the game. Maybe only for some VFX shaders, controllable color seams to me more possible but I am not sure.

Okay I have found something interesting. <Diffuse_Color> parameter in npcskinfull. Texture actually grey, green channel in the shader xml set to 1
20180527083429_1.jpg
20180527083456_1.jpg

Alright... I've to admit that my brain freeze while reading the wholes post, but make me realize that ITS hard to actually apply alpha to the game.

Too bad what I want to change in 3D it has alpha (its a hair piece), but still, this does look interesting to read (even with brain-freeze too)

Alright... I've to admit that my brain freeze while reading the wholes post, but make me realize that ITS hard to actually apply alpha to the game.

Too bad what I want to change in 3D it has alpha (its a hair piece), but still, this does look interesting to read (even with brain-freeze too)
Yeah, shader sets if very limited especially for transparency, I guess hair shader has better alpha filtering but it doesn't work it the current SDK.

Yeah, shader sets if very limited especially for transparency, I guess hair shader has better alpha filtering but it doesn't work it the current SDK.
That is what I though reading the whole things...
And that I just want to edit that :(... WELP, gotta wait they turning better for support the alphas.

That is what I though reading the whole things...
And that I just want to edit that :(... WELP, gotta wait they turning better for support the alphas.
I would say, that alpha channel transparency is only matter for the main character, npcs do not have it, so you can re-create alpha by polygons

Back