V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

Pressing the Back Button - (XBox 360 Controller) to go to the Hub makes the game Freeze if Mods are Installed. Yes, I have an Official Copy.
Any way to fix it? Works fine with No Mods.

k i can see this havent been active for a while but ya ....
So i downloaded and installed like the topic says , the new menus appear but none of them are working ( either the cheats , musics , phones ) could someone help me ? i searched foe awhile but cant find what i did rong

( also sorry for the bad english spelling

I am waayyy late to the party, but I've only recently gotten into Saints Row modding. This mod kind of works for me. I can load up Image as Designed and Planet Zin, but whenever I try to change anything on my character, it goes back to default Kinzie or Gat. Like, I can make an entire character in Image as designed, and when I save that and go to the game, it's just the default character. Am I doing something wrong here?

I've tried extracting all the files to the root folder and extracting them to the mods folder to no difference.

I'm running this with Cinatas666's "Female Player Animation Replacer for SRGOOH" and Minimaul's "Saints Row IV Clothing in Gat out of Hell"

I am waayyy late to the party, but I've only recently gotten into Saints Row modding. This mod kind of works for me. I can load up Image as Designed and Planet Zin, but whenever I try to change anything on my character, it goes back to default Kinzie or Gat. Like, I can make an entire character in Image as designed, and when I save that and go to the game, it's just the default character. Am I doing something wrong here?

I've tried extracting all the files to the root folder and extracting them to the mods folder to no difference.

I'm running this with Cinatas666's "Female Player Animation Replacer for SRGOOH" and Minimaul's "Saints Row IV Clothing in Gat out of Hell"
Make sure in Planet Zin to go to Wardrobe and 'Remove all current clothing', that should unequip the Gat or Kinzie 'outfits'. It should be noted that everytime you switch from Gat to Kinzie and vice versa, your character will be reset to default.

Make sure in Planet Zin to go to Wardrobe and 'Remove all current clothing', that should unequip the Gat or Kinzie 'outfits'. It should be noted that everytime you switch from Gat to Kinzie and vice versa, your character will be reset to default.
That did the trick. Thank you so much!

Back