Relocate / Give All Clusters

Edit your unlockables.xbtl file so all the upgrades cost 1 cluster each. Or zero clusters each. After the 3rd time playing through the game I didn't want to bother with them any more so I did this on mine, and it only took like 5 minutes to do. I'd upload it, but it's got a whole bunch of other mods and changes in it as well. You're better off starting with a clean file and changing it.

Extract the unlockables.xbtl file from SR4/packfiles/pc/cache/misc_tables.vpp_pc
The tool for that is here: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/minimauls-saints-row-iv-tools.3188/

Then, open unlockables.xbtl with notepad++ or wordpad (NOT notepad), use CTRL+F (find) and search for "cluster". For every entry in the file that has a number greater than zero for that item, those would be the super power upgrades. Change their cluster cost to whatever number you want.
Which version of the tool should I download?

To solve the OP's original problem, they can simply use sandbox+ or edit the vanilla sr3_city.lua, and run the command collectible_hide_orbs(true) by inserting it into the init function, or a key combo.

Back