Saint STAG Elite Commando armor

Hi dear modders !

My favorite armor in the game is the STAG Elite Commando armor, the one that is white and orange. Saddly, I like to wear purple to cosplay as the Boss of the Saints, and the orange doesn't quite does it for me (I use Skinballs). Could it be possible to add a wearable STAG Elite Commando outfit with the following modifications :
- The orange modified to be "Saint-like" purple
- The white armor stays white
- A purple Saint "fleur de lys" on the back to replace the STAG logo
- Cut out the texture of the helmet so you can see the character's face (if possible)

Thanks in advance and have a great day ! :)

Hi dear modders !

My favorite armor in the game is the STAG Elite Commando armor, the one that is white and orange. Saddly, I like to wear purple to cosplay as the Boss of the Saints, and the orange doesn't quite does it for me (I use Skinballs). Could it be possible to add a wearable STAG Elite Commando outfit with the following modifications :
- The orange modified to be "Saint-like" purple
- The white armor stays white
- A purple Saint "fleur de lys" on the back to replace the STAG logo
- Cut out the texture of the helmet so you can see the character's face (if possible)

Thanks in advance and have a great day ! :)
have how to use the tool you have to edit the colors you want, friend
look for this tool ThomasJepp.SaintsRow, remembering that you have to have gimp

I want to help you, this is what I do with people I help them, I know the files that have to extract from the vpp I can help you.

Interesting, the textures for the elite outfit and the commando are nearly identical.
stag_lg_upper_d.tga.png stagcom_sm_upper_d.tga.png
stag_lg_lower_d.tga.png stagcom_sm_lower_d.tga.png
If I build off of rastaman289's mod, I might need to ask for permission. However if you are okay with having the extra eye wear on the helmet like the vanilla suit. I can probably release it as a stand-alone.

feel free to edit these textures, I still have a bit to look into. Maybe we can make the colours customizable or glow.

Edit: The SRTT version of the textures are higher quality, edit these ones instead.
stagcom_lg_upper_d.tga.png stagcom_lg_lower_d.tga.png
Saints Row  The Third Screenshot 2018.04.08 - 04.59.21.10.png

couple of ranks/variations I would like to explore: solider (male/female + open visor), commando (half visor), Temple (green), Kia (?).

Last edited:
Interesting, the textures for the elite outfit and the commando are nearly identical.
View attachment 18463 View attachment 18465
View attachment 18462 View attachment 18464
If I build off of rastaman289's mod, I might need to ask for permission. However if you are okay with having the extra eye wear on the helmet like the vanilla suit. I can probably release it as a stand-alone.

feel free to edit these textures, I still have a bit to look into. Maybe we can make the colours customizable or glow.

Edit: The SRTT version of the textures are higher quality, edit these ones instead.
View attachment 18469 View attachment 18468
View attachment 18474
couple of ranks/variations I would like to explore: solider (male/female + open visor), commando (half visor), Temple (green), Kia (?).

If you can, please make the same armor from the first picture you made for the female character, but with the colors from the second picture. I will be very grateful.
9lleJYZ.png
CCmnLhW.jpg

View attachment 18463 View attachment 18465
View attachment 18462 View attachment 18464

View attachment 18469 View attachment 18468
View attachment 18474
how can I make this retexture?

how can I make this retexture?
once you have the textures unpacked as DDS. Just rename the new texture as the original, replace original, repack, and update the asm.

SR3 is one fussy game to mod. Back when I was still modding this game, I found that it was easier to navigate this website via google web search. Such as: tutorials, tools, and documentation. Especially documentation. A man's dick must be very hard on a problem to want to solve it. Just thinking about texture modding at this hour is killing me.

once you have the textures unpacked as DDS. Just rename the new texture as the original, replace original, repack, and update the asm.

SR3 is one fussy game to mod. Back when I was still modding this game, I found that it was easier to navigate this website via google web search. Such as: tutorials, tools, and documentation. Especially documentation. A man's dick must be very hard on a problem to want to solve it. Just thinking about texture modding at this hour is killing me.
OK, but how the hell did u do it?

Back