I am currently attempting to utilize this tool for the "Assassin's Creed: Saints" project. i am looking into changing values of buildings in zones to include a climbable option. I do not know whether it will work or not though.
Aren't all buildings climbable in SR4 using superpowers?

I am currently attempting to utilize this tool for the "Assassin's Creed: Saints" project. i am looking into changing values of buildings in zones to include a climbable option. I do not know whether it will work or not though.
I think he means without superpowers .
Unfortunately, I am not aware of any "climbable option" that would enable you to designate a building as climbable or not climbable. The zone tools currently do not have the ability to edit or add attributes to buildings on the world map. :(

As I understand there is no possible to create trigger/nav poit? Or even use some mesh coordinates as new trigger? I tried to find closest zone file but unfortunately it does not has any trigger:(

Last edited:
As I understand there is no possible to create trigger/nav poit? Or even use some mesh coordinates as new trigger? I tried to find closest zone file but unfortunately it does not has any trigger:(
The main issue is that, although my tool does allow you to add trigger points, this breaks the game because of the way the zone file is organized. There are multiple sections in a zone file, and adding a trigger point causes the sections that follow to move. They don't seem to like that. And we don't have information on those sections that follow, so I don't have a way to fix that problem right now.

It's very frustrating to me, because I've spent many hours trying to make this work. :(

At this point, you can still only move existing nav points within a zone file.

Last edited:
This may seem like a stupid question but is it possible to change what cars spawn in traffic with this tool?

I think it's more likely that spawning data would be contained in an xtbl file somewhere.
I'll try hunting it down tomorrow. It's just I'm getting tired of seeing Fer De Lance cop cars. I'd rather see the old Pacemakers.

Hi, what this data means? I was thinking that some rotation parameter but it also change the scale of the object.
XML:
                    <orientation>
                      <x>0,001</x>
                      <y>0,929238617420197</y>
                      <z>0</z>
                      <w>0,369480282068253</w>
                    </orientation>

Back