New Member here...

Dear moderators: If introducing myself isn't allowed here just let me know and feel free to lock the thread. If it's allowed, then... let me know. Heh.

Oi, what's up? I'm RiPSHiT-TearYourAss, or you can call me JuicyJuice, one of my older names before deciding to change it. I guess you can call me either one, it won't matter.

I recently bought Saints Row IV: National Treasure Edition and playing for a bit I decided to install some mods. They're all fantastic, especially the changes to the texture's in Steelport. (NTP or something of the sort)

I also installed Sandbox+ (Fan Of Saints version) and I had a blast with that as well.

I'm on Twitter and YouTube, lemme just link you to the 2 if you're anywhere's else that isn't here.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/JuicyJuiceYT
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvsD0Hq6UhSyK9FyoQnLVLw

I don't upload on my YouTube often but when I do I usually hope someone enjoys the kind of videos I have to offer. I do enjoy me some datamining but preferably on PS2/PS1 titles, and it's usually sounds I go hunting for.

Music is another thing of mine that I like. I wish we could add new SRIV radio stations, or for that matter add dynamic music (like when you get into a chase with cops that action music plays on the go)

Vehicular tastes are mostly older cars, nothing new, nothing fancy. Just either standard everyday minivans, sedans, coupes, regular cop cars like the Ford Crown Victoria or the old Caprices from the 90's. Some newer cars, too, but not a lot of new cars. To me all of them are ugly and don't fit the needs like they claim.

I also do other things besides Saints Row. On GMOD or SFM, I fight the programs to animate. My projects are mostly failed or cancelled but at some point I probably will have a project that isn't cancelled, nor failed.

You probably know me on Discord under the same name. If you do, let me know.

Just by playing with Sandbox+ there's many things I discovered about Saints Row IV. I'll probably make a little video about it at some point but this isn't about my YT at the moment (unless you want it to be :D)

I hope this thread enlightens you on who I am. On any forum I join I feel the need to do this so people won't be surprised by my personality. Thanks for reading, and take care! I may even ask some questions about mods and even ask if certain things can be done via modding.

Back