Windows 10 and Saints Row games

The only problem I had with Windows 10 was the high CPU use the OS puts on the processor. I am on a Dell Inspirion w/ Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 CPU, 4GB DDR2 ram and a 1TB HHD along with a dual boot Windows 7 and Windows 10 Professional.

Okay everyone, I'm updating my Windows 10 to the latest Fall Creators Update version 1709, after the update is finished I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Want more info about the latest Fall Creators Update version 1709 go here:
http://www.zdnet.com/article/windows-10-fall-creators-update-should-you-upgrade-now/

Edit:: Yes! I notice a few new improvements within the OS but games still work like they have before. Once you upgrade though all your Windows settings reverts back to their defaults. There we're several services I had disabled prior to upgrading now they are enabled again.

Last edited:
Hi.
Some time ago microsoft released Windows 10 and some of the games don't work on this o.s.
So I have a 2 questions about SR2, TT, IV and GOOH:
  • Do they work?
  • How they work?
well the saints row looks better on Windows 10 with Directx 12 and all the privileges offered by the system. I think it's very good. better than previous Windows remembering, that Microsoft is doing everything to improve the FPS of Games in their versions of Windows 10 Insiders

well the saints row looks better on Windows 10 with Directx 12 and all the privileges offered by the system. I think it's very good. better than previous Windows remembering, that Microsoft is doing everything to improve the FPS of Games in their versions of Windows 10 Insiders
Except that none of the Saints Row games use DirectX 12 and so they won't work any better than they did on Windows 7.
You work for the Microsoft Marketing department, don't you? ;)

Good in the opinion Saints Row The Third and Saints Row IV works fine, GOOH works Well in Windows 10 too much for me there was no FPS drop now has the game mode in Windows 10 you can pause all tasks so do not be immediat when you're playing, you already thought you're playing, the antivirus starts analyzing your files automatically

Thanks for the tips, fellas! Will begin downloading those as well.

By the way, just in case anyone’s interested, my cousin Cole is selling a few US Mags Wheels. If anyone’s interested, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Back