Saints Row V

i just had to deal with a moron telling me i'm dumb for liking saints row 4 and that sr2 is this impossible standard of game design.
i'm glad no one on the forums are that stupid. no game is ever perfect, and theres always flaws... glaring ones.... sr2 is no exception.
and, despite the map being unchanged, i absolutely think sr4 is the best in the series. even though i can admit it is flawed.
part of why we're not getting srV is due to just how vocal the sr2s fanbase are. never mind the fact that their pickiness probably damned the franchise they love so much.
Honestly, given the choice between another SR4 and no Saints Row game, I'd be perfectly okay with no Saints Row game. Once a game company sets a high standard like SR2 or even SR3, they can't go back. I'm sorry. That's unacceptable to me. If that's picky, then that's what I am. I've stopped purchasing other game franchises for the same reasons, such as Halo and Far Cry. Loved the old ones. Hate the new ones because they've simply removed too many features I loved. If a game franchise can't keep their quality up, there are plenty of other games out there that I can buy instead.

Last edited:
Honestly, given the choice between another SR4 and no Saints Row game, I'd be perfectly okay with no Saints Row game. Once a game company sets a high standard like SR2 or even SR3, they can't go back. I'm sorry. That's unacceptable to me. If that's picky, then that's what I am. I've stopped purchasing other game franchises for the same reasons, such as Halo and Far Cry. Loved the old ones. Hate the new ones because they've simply removed too many features I loved. If a game franchise can't keep their quality up, there are plenty of other games out there that I can buy instead.
i agree sr4s steelport is shitty. that might be the only thing i think sr2 handled better. if only i could mod in more areas to give steelport it's own identity. but, eh...
the person i argued with just presented the stock "it has aliens and super powers and not gangs therefor it sucks and i hate it."
never even going or thinking up anything beyond those arguements.

Back