Modding consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive my ignorance in advance as I am completely ignorant of how to make mods anyways. However I always thought that it was impossible to make mods on consoles as they could only be done on PCs. Then I saw this video.

Apparently some people made mods or Saints Row 1 which is an Xbox 360 exclusive game. Seeing as they were able to do this would it ever be possible for IdolNinja to put Gentlemen of the Row on the consoles. It would be truly epic to be able to play the Gentlemen of the Row mod on the Xbox 360 with all of the official DLC released for this console.

... Seeing as they were able to do this would it ever be possible for IdolNinja to put Gentlemen of the Row on the consoles. It would be truly epic to be able to play the Gentlemen of the Row mod on the Xbox 360 with all of the official DLC released for this console.
I wish it was possible but don't hold your breath. It is against forum rules to mod consoles. That being said, I doubt Gentlemen of the Row will ever be ported onto Xbox 360.

using a modded consoles. unpack sr1 iso. edit files. repack. play. the first ever saints row 2 modtools were forked from xbox sr1 and red faction tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back