Merging mods (many images within)

There is no such a thing as "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractPackfileGUI.exe", only a Visual C file of the same name. What am I doing wrong?
View attachment 15268

You might be looking at the contents of the exe...the source code etc. The TOOLS are in the link below. And in fact, Minimaul updated to v128 yesterday. Scroll to the end of the thread description to find three downloadable files. "thomasjepp-saintsrow-rev128-zip" contains the tools, executables.
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...saints-row-iv-and-gat-out-of-hell-tools.3188/

Any idea how to combine 2 items cloned with ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.CustomizationItemClone? I want both items in the same workshop file rather than cluttering the workshop with several individual clothing items.

For example: I cloned the Wife Beater Tease, and I cloned the Casual Cargos. I tried using ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update to add the Wife Beater's custmesh_.str2_pc to the Casual Cargo's customize_item.asm_pc but it didn't work. Casual Cargos worked as usual, but the Wife Beater crashed the game when I tried to select it. Looking at the customize_item.asm_pc with Notepad++ confirmed the Wife Beater wasn't added to it.

I'm probably missing something obvious but I haven't found an answer yet in any of the forum posts I've looked at.

You have to convert asm_pc file and add lines from one item to second to make them use same asm_pc file.

Ok, I got the xtbl part done (I understand it perfectly). What I don't get is the asm_pc file steps. I'm trying to merge Mission Replay v1.1 by Erza Scarlet and Customize Any Vehicle by IdolNinja (vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc). I put Mission Replay's two conflicting files in the SRIV main directory and then I drag Customize any vehicle's two conflicting files over the past two files and overwrite then. Then I run "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe", it detects my game and I press one. It starts the updating process then it says "No str2_pc files found - no update needed.". What do I do? I don't understand what you mean by "extract the files and the overwrite them" as that seems too ambiguous. Do you mean extract the asm_pc file itself for both and them overwrite them and then repack the overwritten files into asm_pc?
SqeKWX5.png
E82lA2x.png

Oh, dear. Three and a half years later, now, I have to try to remember how this works. :)

One or both mods contains .asm_pc files, which means they also contain .str2_pc files (one requires the other). Which asm_pc files you use - that is to say, from which mod - doesn't matter because Stream2Update is going to overwrite them. That's why I said extract (from the mod archive) and overwrite (the .asm_pc files); it doesn't matter which ones you end up with.

What it looks like you missed is step 0, in which you're supposed to extract the full contents of the mods into the folder first. Then you would have the str2_pc files that it's looking for.

Oh, dear. Three and a half years later, now, I have to try to remember how this works. :)

One or both mods contains .asm_pc files, which means they also contain .str2_pc files (one requires the other). Which asm_pc files you use - that is to say, from which mod - doesn't matter because Stream2Update is going to overwrite them. That's why I said extract (from the mod archive) and overwrite (the .asm_pc files); it doesn't matter which ones you end up with.

What it looks like you missed is step 0, in which you're supposed to extract the full contents of the mods into the folder first. Then you would have the str2_pc files that it's looking for.
Thank you, that got it to work! I need to make sure as I need guides in with deep explanations as it is in my nature that I require everything to be perfect in my eyes (please don't judge).

Back