Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
FusionH2o where did u learn how to use the tools for sr2
I learned from this site:
www.saintsrowmods.com,

Once I got used to using the tools downloaded from here, it didn't me long to learn.

Edit:: Welcome to Stilwater billboard is now located just after the bridge and before you get to your Hapton Hotel Crib:
SR2_pc 2018-02-17 03-03-18-01.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing. But please package red alert separately next release - I have that one mod that adds the Saints Row gang colors, so red alert completely fucks my color table and makes the game prone to random crashes.

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing. But please package red alert separately next release - I have that one mod that adds the Saints Row gang colors, so red alert completely fucks my color table and makes the game prone to random crashes.
Alrighty then!

Edit:: There won't be a Red Alert mod with the next version, I have to update that mod anyway.

Last edited:
In some cribs there will be an Easter egg somewhere, you just have to look for it lol, and it's courtesy from me.

if you can make old gangs back ıt ll be awesome .
I'm not good at AI modding but you can post a request for one in the Mod Requests section for SR2. Someone might be able to do that.

Earlier I said "In some cribs there will be an Easter egg somewhere"? Well, I changed it. The Easter egg will be in the HQ Hideout crib, I'm not telling you where it is, , you just have to look for it lol.

Update:: Lopez Mansion. Yellow had to be toned all the up for the orange to be overridden.

SR2_pc 2018-02-19 15-50-23-00.jpg
SR2_pc 2018-02-19 15-50-55-02.jpg

Update:: Look at the sun change, I tried to get the sun to have that huge glare that you see in SR1 but can't, it looks like this for now:

With HDR Enabled:
SR2_pc 2018-02-20 16-57-22-83.jpg

With HDR Off:
SR2_pc 2018-02-20 16-57-38-94.jpg

I've just looked through your recent progress and, honestly, I'm impressed. Can't wait for V4, I'll be glad to try it out! Plus I'll also have a reason to come back to Saints Row 2 after my little break. ^^

In some cribs there will be an Easter egg somewhere, you just have to look for it lol, and it's courtesy from me.
If there's an Easter Egg with a teddy bear at the Lopez estate, then you've passed water based fusion, and gained ascension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back