Wheel Size Modification

Okay so this mod is just a joke reference to the saints row 3 + 4 community who like to rim/wheel size mod there cars. I was bored so I decided to make it possible for saints row 2. This mod is pointless IMO, but hey it's here for those who want to use it. In the download it has a read me file so read it. Also below is some example quick shots of modded wheels, keep in mind though on saints row 2 the max limit is 26 instead of 255 like on other saints row games for wheel size. Anything over 26 does nothing. The max wheel width is 4

rim1.png

rim2.png

rim3.png

Attachments

• Wheel Size Mod.rar
    208 KB · Views: 1,084
That first pic looked like one of them futuristic bikes from the game Extreme G racing on the N64 lol.

That first pic looked like one of them futuristic bikes from the game Extreme G racing on the N64 lol.
Lol it does! I only know that game because I own a UltraHDMI N64 with a Everdrive 64 V3, (If you don't know what I am talking about, you might wanna read up on it) it's the best mods for a n64 ever. And this is a edit to be clear to avoid anything lol, I do own that physical game somewhere in storage, i got it from a pawn shop here where I live a few years back for 3$.

Sadly though in the read me theres a full list of vehicles that wheels can't be modified and every motorcycle is on that list besides atv's lol.

Last edited:
Lol it does! I only know that game because I own a UltraHDMI N64 with a Everdrive 64 V3, (If you don't know what I am talking about, you might wanna read up on it) it's the best mods for a n64 ever.
I might just do that, thanks ;)

issue found, you packed the unchangeable vehicles with the working ones, found this out as i found all the bikes and planes and the monster truck in the mod folder. please remake the mod WITHOUT the unchangable vehicles as it fixes the 40% bug
[edit]: doesnt fix it, crashes on loading save
[edit2}:somehow i fixed it, probably because i loaded a newer save

Last edited:
issue found, you packed the unchangeable vehicles with the working ones, found this out as i found all the bikes and planes and the monster truck in the mod folder. please remake the mod WITHOUT the unchangable vehicles as it fixes the 40% bug
[edit]: doesnt fix it, crashes on loading save
[edit2}:somehow i fixed it, probably because i loaded a newer save
No idea. You probably have conflicting mods., the best advice I can give is use normal GoTR no other mods installed, such as spe or ultor rising etc, this is a rather old mod, if you can't tell by my signature I mostly quit working on sr2 modding due to the fact that I got burnt out on it and the fact being i'm not a pro when it comes to making sr2 mods, alot of my sr2 mods have bugs and are a mess when it comes to the code, I can freely say that because it's true lol. I have no plans to update anything, it very well could of just been a gamesave you made when other mods were installed, the golden rule is to just always make a new gamesave or use a 100% gamesave that wasn't used on gotr already.

Back