Saints Row 5-7 Customization Concept (Clothing Mostly)

I was going off Topic on a Mod request and realize adding Slots might also Require the Editing of Mesh, Bones & "Morphs" so the Devs would need to Overhaul the System in later Installments.

Info
- SR5-6 Concepts: Menu Workflow, Adding More Slots, More Modularity, Position Variation, Pattern/Material Color, Using the TriMorph System (Skinny/Fat/Muscular) on Clothing for Layered Clothing (Under/Low/Mid/Over Top) and the Clip Detection & Slots Override

- SR7 Concept: BodyWear Maker, LegWear Maker, HeadWear Maker, ExtraWear Maker; TransportMaker; RangeWeapon Maker, MeleeWeapon Maker, PowerWeapon Maker

- With all this Customization, What about DLCs? ...CNCs (Similar to my BNCs) instead or have each SR7 Maker/Expander as a DLC & Interior DLCs (Small/Large/Tower, Fight/Civil Atmosphere, Genki Tower/The Genki Raid, etc)

- Mods that allow you to change Clothing & Body Customization from Device/Cellphone Menu & Color from Cribs/Device should be Vanilla, but also Weapons & all Getaway options should be Added (...only problem is buying ammo...maybe like how you have a Limit on Calling Homies there should be a limit on how many times you can teleport Ammo to yourself)

- I'M NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT HOW I UNDERSTAND EVERYONE WANTS AN SR2 REMAKE BECAUSE THE GANGSTERS ARE ANTI-HEROES/DEADPOOL GAME BEFORE DEADPOOL (I now get why SR2 was so great besides the comments on customization...I never understood it before until I saw clips of cut-scenes and reviews on Youtube like Flippy's)

SR5-6 Concepts

Info
Anyways If it were possible to add New Wardrobe Slots in SR4 (Upper Body > Low/Mid/Over Top, Back/Front Pack, Bra/Under Top) that would be cool, but they probably do that in SR5 and even go as far to have variations of Positions (Tinker bell Disney: Great Fairy Rescue which had Modular Hair Customization & Clothing Part Positioning on a Nintendo DS) of Clothing or Parts of Clothing like wearing your Glasses on Your Face, Head or Folded on Chest or having the Rings on Finger being able to choose which Fingers all the Rings goes on.
This concept is based on what I see in SR4, not really asking for anything new.

Concept of Menu Workflow (Without Adding More Slots or TriMorph)
- From the Mod Request I talked about how there is a Mod to Change Color at Crib and Clothing in Device Menu, yes the Body Customization, Wardrobe & ColorMap should be accessed from Device Menu...use the Stores for BattleAreas/Retail Ecosystems/Event Spots (Like how people used GTA4's Apartment Buildings, Hospitals & Restaurants or GTA5's Gas Stations for Shootouts, but with their own Profiles like a Boxing Day Profile, Concert Profile, Mugging Profile that are loaded up entering Store)

- When Buying Clothing it should be like DefJam Fight for NY & GTA4/5, buy it once, able change at the Store for free with increasing your Wardrobe
- Current Clothing Menu Workflow e.g. Wardrobe > Head > Hats > Items > Color Tier (Mod Required) and/or Wear Item
- New Menu Workflow for Clothing e.g. Wardrobe > Head > Hats > Items

+ Use Left/Right to change 1-10 Color Theme (Select the 1-10 Theme > Change Color = Action/Enter to "Overwrite Theme", Reload Action to "Reset Theme") or Option to Add/Remove Themes (Select Item > Change Color > "Save as New Theme" or "Overwrite Theme" )
+ Use Enter/Action Action to Wear Item
+ Use Reload Action to Confirm Discard Clothing or Color Theme if Add/Remove Themes
+ Use Space/Jump Action to access New ColorMap System

- The Color Tier 1/2/3 System should be a Color Map only with each Tier being Picked like how Smash Brothers Character Selection Works as there is usually a Max of 4 Colors Tier per Item (But if More are needed them Max 10 and have anything that is Black or White as its own Tier)

+ ColorMap should not only be for Changing Color, but also Reflection (Latex/Denim/Sheer/Plastic/Metal) & Pattern (Stripes/Dots/Shapes)...more for SR7
+ The Same way a Color Change only effects the color its changing is the same way the Reflection & Pattern Should only Effect that area that is changed...for SR7
+ Pattern Color should be seen as the Other Color Tiers & Reflection should have options for Tints & Shadow size and intensity...for SR7...then again you kind of already did this in the Menus when missions are finished
- Outfits & Suits to "Outfits" only = Preset of Clothing Items & Color (Bundled Clothing for Batch Cloth Changing so Suits are Split up & Outfits puts them back together)
+ Able to Change Color of each Part on a Outfit Color Map Upper/Lower/Head/Head Extras/Body Extras Options replacing Accept/Cancel options then Select Color Tiers on Color Map
+ When opening Outfits > All Outfits are Listed while Save Outfit, Delete Outfit & Remove All Clothing Options under Wardrobe
+ Wardrobe Menu Layout: Head, UpperBody, LowerBody, HeadExtras, BodyExtras, Outfits, Save Outfit, Delete Outfit & Remove All Clothing
+ Use Left/Right on Outfits to Filter User Outfits, DLC Outfits, In-Game Outfits or All Outfits when Opening Outfits Page
Concept of Adding More Slots (+Menu Workflow with/out TriMorph)
Legend + Body Part

- Clothing Type: Example of Items
+ Head Wear (Indicate with an Icon that overlapped Items well be Removed Automatically upon equipping, have an Undo key so Users don't have to go back to Type to re-equip)
- Hats: On Hair, Forehead Items
- Eyewear: Glasses, Eyes Only Mask, Eyes to Nose (w/ TriMorph = Over Full Mask)
- Bottom Mask: Covers Nose to Mouth, Nose to Neck, Mouth to Neck, Mouth Only, Nose Only,
- Top Mask: Covers Head/Face to Nose, Head/face to Mouth, Head/face to Neck, Eyes to Mouth, Eyes to Neck
- HairStyles...It should be here (In P.A.R. = Digital Wigs...everyone is Bald in the Future)
+ Upper Body
- UnderTop: Bra/Tank Top, Belly Jewellery
- LowTop: Thin Short/Long Sleeves Shirt (w/ TriMorph = Users can change Thickness)
- MidTop: Vest/Corset, Thick Short/Long Sleeves Shirts/Hoodies, Lighter Jackets
- OverTop: Short/Long Overcoats, Thicker Vest/Jackets/Hoodies
+ Lower Body
- UnderBottom: Underwear, Thinner Pants/Shorts/Socks (Texture)
- LowBottom: Thin Pants/Shorts/Socks (w/ TriMorph = Users can change Thickness, so 1 Item can be Low or Mid)
- MidBottom: Thick Pants/Shorts that go over Shoes
- OverBottom: Short/Long Skirts, Belts/AmmoBelts/Holsters/Capes
- Shoes: Boots, Heels, Sneakers, etc
Concept of Position Variation for Addons
+ Piercing to Head Extras (Should be able to Toggle more than 1, Indicate Overlap & Choose Position via Aim Action)
- Eyes: Eyebrow Upper/Lower, Left/Right Eye, Edge Left/Mid/Right, Rings/Studs/Piercings
- Nose: Nostril Edge Left/Mid/Right, Bridge Tip/Mid/Up, Rings/Studs/Piercings
- Lips: Lip Upper/Lower, Edge Left/Mid/Right, Rings/Studs/Piercings/Lobes
- Face: Cheek (Dimples Piercings/Lobes), Chin (Piercings/Lobes), Teeth (Grills)
- Neck: Short/Mid/Long Length, Bow/Chain/Choker/Scarf, Rings/Studs/Piercings/Lobes
- Ears: Earlobe Edge High/Mid-High/Mid/Mid-Lo/Lo, Rings/Studs/Piercings/Lobes
+ Wrist to Body Extras (Should be able to Toggle more than 1, Indicate Overlap & Choose Position via Aim Action, use Trimorph to Avoid Clipping with Upper Body)
- Arm Wrist & Elbow: Watches/Cuffs/Bands, Elbow Pads
- Arm Fingers, Hand & Shoulder: Rings/Nails, Gloves/Gauntlets, ShoulderPads (If possible make the Nails & Rings have the Gloves/Gauntlet's Texture if Clipping is Allowed to appear as though its sticking through)
- Arm Upper & Lower: AmmoPacks/Knifes, Guards/Bracers/Knifes, ArmGuards
- Leg Ankle & Knee: Bands/Chains/Cuffs, KneePads
- Leg Upper & Lower: AmmoPacks/Holsters/Knifes, LegWarmers/ShinGuards, LegGuards
If you ever played Tinkerbell's Great Fairy Rescue on Nintendo DS, they do this.

Concept of TriMorph
Would could use TriMorph to put a Bra over a Shirt or the Classic Red T-Shirt over a Striped Long Sleeve or a Tank Top under a Blazer. Basically Using a 2-Axis Combo (XY, XZ, YZ) to make clothing bigger and allowing the player to wear clothing over clothing.

Concept of A Slot System that Expands & Collapses
- We should stop using FIXED Slots or use them Less for Workflow sakes and detect what the Mesh is taking up like how I can Wear something on my Chest & Stomach cause they don't Clip even though they are both Front Packs, think of it like Making New Games vs having a Limit on New Games meaning only a certain amount of Slots can be played
OR
Like Tinkerbell's Great Fairy Rescue they probably had SubSlots so the Game would know its on say Head0 = Top of Head, Head1 = Forehead, Head2 = Side of Head, Head3 = Back of Head, etc

Weapons Menu Workflow/Layout
- Current Weapon Menu Workflow e.g. Friendly Fire > Buy Ammo, Buy Weapon, Change Weapon, Exit
- New Weapon Menu Workflow e.g. Friendly Fire/Cache/Gateway > Weapon Wheel & Exit Option > Enter/Action Action Select Weapon, Space/Jump Action to Buy Ammo, Confirm Buying new Weapon, Reload Action to Upgrade Weapon

+ Upgrade Weapon > List > All Styles Listed Under Upgrades (So Styles & Upgrades are on the Same Page)> Use Left/Right on Style to change Color e.g. Tentacle Bat > Use Up/Down to go to Violator > Use Left/Right for Default/Blue/Purple
+ I feel this works best cause there isn't that many Style Colors or Upgrades
...Also for a DLC they should have made Upgraded Styles like what they had in SR3
Concept for Gang Customization
- I was going to post a Large Thread of a Mod Request/Concept for SR3 to expand on many other things, but after noticing that SR3 was near impossible to Mod, I deleted all those ideas...funny enough if SR4 did this...IT WOULD MAKE SO MUCH SENSE
- THE IDEA WAS TO USE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION & WARDROBE TO MAKE GANG MEMBERS
- FOR SR4 this would CLONES/Clone Maker (Your The Boss)...BASICALLY A CLONE OF YOURSELF...WITH SR4 that could have gone so many ways

• Gang Members making Canon in cut scenes...Talking to Yourself...Killing Your Clone & saying "Your going to need Therapy" from Deadpool (Funny enough this is in Agents of Mayhem where one Guy's Power is a Stunt Double)
  • Taunts/Compliments/SprintMoves with 2 or more Clones
    • Compliments:
      • You: Yours > Clone: Yours > Clone: Yours (Finding Nemo Seagulls or Mes from Muppets)
      • You: Look'n good > Clone1: Same to you > Clone2: Me too (Agent Smith)
      • Scene from Undercover Brother Kid & Play @3:25:
      • Clone: Anything you can do > Clone2: I can do better > You: I can do anything better than you, now shut up and get back to work
      • You: Sing one part of a song > Clone: Sings one part > All: Sing Hook
    • Taunts:
      • Football Touchdowns
      • Soccer Goals
      • 1 Clone goes behind person and crouches down and you push them over
      • Leap Frog over foe/npc's head > your Clone After
      • NPC is walking > NPC says Hi to you > NPC Sees another you > NPC Sees another you > Turns around and sees a fist
    • Sprint Moves:
      • 1 Tackles Legs from the rightside > You Tackle Torso from the leftside [Got that from Terry Tate]
      • Kick Foe/npc back and forth like ping pong
      • Multi Clones stick their Hand into foe/npc's chest
      • Use Clones as Body Weapons
      • Throw Foe in the air > Another Clone Jumps off your Back > Clone Brings down Foe
  • It would allow Player to use Multi-instants of their or community Profiles
  • Agent Smith was able to Clone himself...Gang Customization could have been seen as Neo gaining that power Smith
  • If its possible Clones could be given similar Powers & Abilities via Projectile Power, on Revive, on Recruited or at Random
  • We should have been able to choose/unlock Weapon Tiers & Pick Loadouts vs Basic Weapons like BaseballBat/QuickPistol/QuickSMG, HeavyPistol/HeavySMG/RapidShotgun, LightSMG/LightRifle/RocketLauncher, etc = 1st Weapon Has a Higher Chance vs 3rd Weapon
  • We could make our Gangs Dress & look like us, but then again SR4 is a 32-Bit game though if we have Co-op then why not allow players to Create Gang Members

SR7 Concept
If you ever played Sonic Charrie Maker's Shirt Maker, then you can understand why Customization would turn into "Makers".
Sonic Charrie Maker's Shirt Maker other than its Body, Hair & Face Customization, the Shirt Maker is basically Fallout4's Weapon Customization for Clothing except there is Collar/Sleeve/Torso...This is somewhat I call "Rank 7-8 Clothing Customization".
Compare to
- GTA5 = Rank 3: High Item Variation, Mid-lo Type Slots, ReColor/Pattern is per Item
- Fallout 4 = Rank 4: Mid-Hi Item Variation, Mid-hi to Hi Type Slots, ReColor/Pattern is Difficult
- Saints Row 4 = Rank 5: High Item Variation, High Type Slots, ReColor is Easy
- Tinkerbell's Great Fairy Rescue or SR2 = Rank 4-6: Mid-hi Item Variation, Mid-lo Type Slots, ReColor is per Item, Hi to Lo Ability to Reposition Items in place
- Sonic Charrie Maker = Rank 5-7: Lo Item Variation, Lo Type Slots, ReColor is Easy, Able to Apply Rainbow Pattern, Able to Pick the Parts on Certain Clothing (Collar/Sleeve/Torso)
- APB Reloaded = Rank 4-8: Hi Item Variation, Mid-Lo Type Slots, ReColor/Pattern is Easy, Able to Apply Custom 2D Patterns/Shapes/Designs to Specific or Overall Parts of Clothing that can also be applied to Vehicles & Body
- P.A.R's Concept = Rank 9: You probably can figure out what system this would be
- 3D Modeling Programs = Rank 10: Unlimited Item Variation, Unlimited Type Slots, ReColor/Pattern is Unlimited, Physics are Unlimited, etc

If there was a BodyWear Maker, LegWear Maker, HeadWear Maker, ExtraWear Maker based on a little of P.A.R, the using of Restrictive TriMorph (Setup Checkpoints where certain Axis/Areas Grow Faster/Slower/None than others) on Clothing for Layered Clothing and possible seamless Modularization you don't need Gloves with BodyWear Maker, you don't need Shoes with LegWear Maker, you don't need Glasses/Earrings with HeadWear Maker...and you shouldn't use Slots for this level of customization.

e.g. BodyWear Maker
- Shirt Slots

+ Sleeves: LeftArm/RightArm/EtcArm, Length-None/Tank/Shoulder/Elbow/Wrist/Knuckles/Fingers, Trim-Stitched/Fur/Button/Rolledup/Teared/Gears/Zipper/Frilly, Thickness-Skin/Tight/Wrinkle/Thick/Loose
+ Collar: Length-Short/Long/Chest/Stomach, Trim-Stitched/Fur/Button/DressShirt/Blazer/Japanese/Chinese/Zipper/Frilly/Turtleneck, Shape-None/Round/Square/Vee/Blazer, Open-Small/Large/None
+ Shoulder: Shape-Round/Square/Blazer/Triangle/None
+ Stomach/Back: Length-Feet/Ankle/Knees/Thigh/Hip/Waist/Stomach/Chest/Neck, Trim-Stitched/Fur/Button/Rolledup/Teared/Gears/Zipper/Frilly, Thickness-Skin/Tight/Wrinkle/Thick/Loose
+ Back: Open-None/Round/Square/Triangle, Length From Center-Neck.Waist/WaistOnly, Trim-Stitched/Fur/Button/Rolledup/Teared/Gears/Zipper/Frilly
+ Design: ColorMap-Preset/Specific/Copy&Paste, Reflection-Type/Size/Intensity, Material-Type/Size & Pattern-Shape/Color/ShapeSize per Slot
e.g. Hair Maker (Similar to Tinkerbell Game & Sonic Charrie)
- Top: Shape-Afro/None/Straight/Curly/Wavy/Mohawk/Braidhawk
- Bangs: Shape-Parted/1-Eye/Brow/Wavy, Length-None/Back/Brow/Nose/Mouth/Chin/Neck/Chest
- Locks: Length-None/Neck/Shoulder/Mid-Back/Waist, Shape-Wavy/Straight
- Ponytail: Amount-Unlimited, Type-Single/Braid/Cluster/Dread, Positions-Front.Mid.Back/Left.Mid.Right+Inbetween
(I think this possible with SR4...cause of how Moles work > Predetermine Spot > Show 3D Object instead of 2D > Allow Color Change & Type Change)

...In the sense of easier said than done...simply apply your Customization to everything like APB did with it Tattoo system that can go on Clothing & Vehicles...and yet they didn't think of Guns...

Also if we had the Wheel Customization System on Transports applied to Guns = Attachments that are Resize-able (Rim Profile & Tire Width), Form Change-able (Rims Design), Texture Switch-able (Tread Texture), Add Multiple-able (Front Axis, Back Axis, Both Axis) and Color Change-able (Rim Color, Car Paint Color Types)
=== Then you would have an easier/better gun customization than Fallout 4
- The Gun Costumes = Transport (As Diverse bases/Costumes with similar Tires...wait for 43rd GunVary)
- Attachments = Tires (with their Attachment Points like Tires allow Different ones on Similar Transports)
- Upgrades Stats/Special/Special Attachment = Faster/Stronger/Harder/Kneecaps/Nitro

THIS WOULD BE A GUNSMITH...also have a different Friendly Fire Costume called Fire'n Ma Laser (With a Head shooting a Beam of Laser)

Last edited:
Yes.

Just Yes.

SR3 and 4 had lot's of clothes to pick from but you couldn't really alter them aside from color which disappointed me a bit after playing SR2. also i like the idea of store exclusive clothes from SR2 - SR4 but... i feel like that just forces the player to wander around pointlessly for this item or that item... why not just make the clothing stores sell all the items in the game or do what GTA V did with it's cars make it so players can buy them online and see what they look like without having to leave there crib... actually now that i think about it... do the same with cars and please if possible bring back car dealerships-

(If only cars can get the same treatment but still let's start with the clothes for now)

Back