Gentlemen of the Row

I love that Lazarus gun, it's the coolest gun in the game! It can raise people from their graves.

Already integrated with GotR. If you're still having issues, then I'm not sure there's anything that can be done other than keep retrying.
Shit, really? It's the same old problem, keeps crashing after the cutscene ends. I tried enabling V-Sync and had the same issue. Tried watching it through and skipping it...any way I can just skip the mission?

This happened to me before on the same mission over & over again then I decided to look for the file "bh04.lua" and found it in the modified folder of the GotR mod and I copied it to my 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder where the rest of my mods are in, then I rebuild the patch and for some reason it worked.

This happened to me before on the same mission over & over again then I decided to look for the file "bh04.lua" and found it in the modified folder of the GotR mod and I copied it to my 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder where the rest of my mods are in, then I rebuild the patch and for some reason it worked.
I love you.

That's incredibly weird. The lua should all be copied over and built in as part of the batch copy.

That's incredibly weird. The lua should all be copied over and built in as part of the batch copy.
I know right? It's strange indeed. Seems like the game favors the 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder over the modified folder in some way or form.

the way the mod works in general terms is that dumps all the core stuff in ../modified into a temp folder. Then copies any optional mods into that same temp folder overwriting anything existing. Then it copies everything from the modders-put-your-own... into that temp folder overwriting any files that exist. That particular mission script should only exist in /modified so I'm not sure why it's having issues.

In my GotR folders there are two time_of_day.xtbl files, one is in the modified folder, which is already been enabled but there is also one in the modders-put-your-own..., which is my SR2 Weather mod for SR2, what it does is it favors mine over the one in the modified folder. It sounds weird but that's how it works I guess.

Back