Gentlemen of the Row

i have the digital version of saints row 2 on my new steam account, i bought it in the december sale will i get all the unlockables in the digital steam version with the Gentlemen of the Row Mod

GotR was built with the Steam version. You would have everything unlocked, as designed.

When using the police animations for the player, you can't shoot while walking with pistols/sawed off like you can with the default animations.

IdolNinja best modder though.

I noticed that the tribal tattoos are missing from the tattoo shop. I opened the "create_costom_GotR" but I couldn't find the option to add them back. Am I missing something? By the way I'm using version 1.9.2 in case you needed to know.

I noticed that the tribal tattoos are missing from the tattoo shop. I opened the "create_costom_GotR" but I couldn't find the option to add them back. Am I missing something? By the way I'm using version 1.9.2 in case you needed to know.

There's a hard limit to how many items can be in the store table. Because all the multiplayer tattoos were added in to Rusty's Needle, the tribals were moved to Nobody Loves Me at the mall.

Hey Idol you still working on 2.0?

i dunno. while this was the mod that pretty much made idol famous, theres a hard limit to editing the sr2s files that (to my knowlege) no one has cracked. idol could only add so much.
not sr2s fault, it's just it was a port that was outsourced to monkeys.

i'd kill for a steam remake of sr2.
while i prefer sr4. i still think a remake of sr2 would be a good thing. and idol, as well as the rest of the modding community can do so much more with it than currently available.

Probably already been asked but I looked the last pages and I haven't found it. Is the gog version compatible with GOTR, also can the steam and gog version play together via LAN?

Probably already been asked but I looked the last pages and I haven't found it. Is the gog version compatible with GOTR, also can the steam and gog version play together via LAN?

Compatible with GotR, yes. Not sure about coop between them though. I have fuzzy memories that it restricts coop if the exe's don't match (which they wouldn't.)

Compatible with GotR, yes. Not sure about coop between them though. I have fuzzy memories that it restricts coop if the exe's don't match (which they wouldn't.)
thought saints row 2s co-op was down...?

Back