Swap Character Models from other SR games?

I am new to modding and especially in this part of modding. I know in a Character.xtbl file it is possible to change characters but I am wondering if it's possible to swap/change a character from another sr game? For an example Swapping Satan from GOOH with Zinyak from Saints Row 4? I have one extracted both Zinyak and Satan's file from the characters.vpp_pc and renamed all of Satan's things to what Zinyaks is it. I don't know what to do from then on..

bandicam-2015-04-17-22-12-40-815-jpg.9882

I can't believe it's that simple...I was able to recreate VIPER's prom queen hairstyle. He must had done it by trial and error, because it doesn't work with every hairstyle. why?
This isn't so easy like it sounds. None of the SR3-4 model viewers or converters work with SRGOOD so that means model format was changed. Maybe engine supports older format and some models can be transfered but this is way of try and error.

I can extract models from Gooh using MeshViewer v1.6
Example:
View attachment 18217
I tested some props and mesh viewer couldn't even read title of mesh and I had to use ninja ripper, so as I said, maybe engine has some backwards compatibility and some models are using some old format but SRGOOH!=SR4-SR3

View attachment 18216
Trial and error, some pairs work, some pairs don't. This one is static so far.
I guess you need this
ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ConvertClothSim.exe: A command line tool to convert cloth simulation files (.sim_pc) between Version 2 (SRTT/SRIV) and Version 5 (SRGOOH).

Yeah, it was the sim_pc file I was missing from preload_rigs.vpp_pc. I didn't have to use that tool though. Now it works perfectly (hair physics, loading, etc.).
The fragments of the answers I seek are slowly coming together. Yay.

Back