Skull wear indian headdress tattoo

254vkog.jpg

I think it is impossible, because there is no vanilla tattoo that located on the neck part.
Oh, I was thinking something similar to the tattoo that johnny gat has on the back of his neck. Maybe its possible to port that over to the player under the category of upper back? Kinda like how they made Maeros face tattoo with default GoTR they ported it as a leg tattoo but it showed up on the players face.

Oh, I was thinking something similar to the tattoo that johnny gat has on the back of his neck. Maybe its possible to port that over to the player under the category of upper back? Kinda like how they made Maeros face tattoo with default GoTR they ported it as a leg tattoo but it showed up on the players face.
I don't know how to port Johnny Gat's tattoo, I just know about retexturing :)

Maybe you can ask to the creator of GOTR about porting Johnny Gat's tattoo

Back