VIPER'S SRTT TWEAKS AND PORTS

Are you serious? If you do it,I will throw off you some money for your work
No money needed my friend just give me time to find the file and a compatible replacement item;). I thought the cowgirl shirt was at let's pretend in srtt (might be mistaken, haven't looked in a while been so busy with mods lmao).

I really want caramel paint from SRIV and this shirtView attachment 12571
Copy these 2 files to main directory and run the asm updater I gave you and go to lets pretend and buy the cowgirl style and have this:
Screenshot18191.jpg

Attachments

• custmesh_-716060431.str2_pc
    825.8 KB · Views: 394
  • custmesh_-716060431f.str2_pc
    818.4 KB · Views: 412
Thanks , and what about the caramel paint?
This has almost every paint color from SRIV and customize any vehicle excluding vtols and helicopters.
This also includes my chrome paint( choose candy jet black)
To take screenshots with sweetfx( press function key and end button(printscreen) and your pictures show up below the saints row the third.exe file in main directory as a bmp image. To upload those to saints row mods, open with windows paint and save as jpg image.
Screenshot17918.jpg
Screenshot20230.jpg
Screenshot22384.jpg
Screenshot24442.jpg
Screenshot26617.jpg
Screenshot29239.jpg

I did not make the customize any vehicle file, I am simply offering it as help.
Edit:
Every color from SRIV is now available. Every color identical to SRIV except candy jet black is now chrome.
Screenshot19727.jpg
Screenshot29542.jpg

Attachments

• Viper's Paint Mod.rar
    66 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
This has almost every paint color from SRIV and customize any vehicle excluding vtols and helicopters.
This also includes my chrome paint( choose candy jet black)
To take screenshots with sweetfx( press function key and end button(printscreen) and your pictures show up below the saints row the third.exe file in main directory as a bmp image. To upload those to saints row mods, open with windows paint and save as jpg image.
View attachment 12611 View attachment 12612 View attachment 12613 View attachment 12614 View attachment 12615 View attachment 12616
I did not make the customize any vehicle file, I am simply offering it as help.
Edit:
Every color from SRIV is now available. Every color identical to SRIV except candy jet black is now chrome.
View attachment 12620 View attachment 12621
Thank you for all you've done:p

Back