Kinzie's Shirt Fix - Gat Out of Hell

Just don't drop the file corresponding to the hair (custmesh_2027108967f.str2_pc). Only drop to the main folder the "customize_item.asm_pc" file and the "custmesh_-196560052f.str2_pc" file and the hair should stay the same.

I did it Black not only because I like it :) but mainly for pure testing. If you like a specific color I'll be glad to try it.
Take a look at http://saintsrowmods.com/search/Files/Results?game=5&searchTerm=kinzie - this will show you every file in GOOH that has "kinzie" in the name :) The ones in customize_item.vpp_pc are going to be the ones you'll want to look at.

Take a look at http://saintsrowmods.com/search/Files/Results?game=5&searchTerm=kinzie - this will show you every file in GOOH that has "kinzie" in the name :) The ones in customize_item.vpp_pc are going to be the ones you'll want to look at.

That's great! It'll save me a lot of time! I've been searching for them with note++ and opening one by one. Now I finally got the head file (custmesh_-170704584f.str2_pc), I'll see what I can do there. It would be great if I could change the hairstyle for one of the others present in the customize_item.vpp_pc but that might just be out of my league :(

Last edited:
Well, made a little change to the pants but apparently the latex effect its related to lights. More realistic lips and iris. Less tanned skin. Didn't like the eyeshadow, must work on that. Here are some pics and the files, if someone is interested.

Attachments

• kinzie (dark).rar
    3 MB · Views: 670
Hello and thank a lot for your mod, it's a great job!! I love the black shirt and pants but I would keep the original red hair. I don't drop the "custmesh_2027108967f.str2_pc" in the game directory but the game freeze in the loading screen. When I put the hair file the mod work perfectly but I have the black hair..... Any help ??
Thank you ;)

Just don't drop the file corresponding to the hair (custmesh_2027108967f.str2_pc). Only drop to the main folder the "customize_item.asm_pc" file and the "custmesh_-196560052f.str2_pc" file and the hair should stay the same.

I did it Black not only because I like it :) but mainly for pure testing. If you like a specific color I'll be glad to try it.

Game will not load the level if i only drop 2 files and not the hair file...I have tried and it won't load the level...Have you checked it yourself?

I don't drop the "custmesh_2027108967f.str2_pc" in the game directory but the game freeze in the loading screen. When I put the hair file the mod work perfectly but I have the black hair..... Any help ??
Thank you ;)

Yes...Game won't load without hair file..It will stuck on loading screen..

Switching to GAT and then back to Kinzie will make her hair red again...But if you load the game it will again revert to black...

Switching to GAT and then back to Kinzie will make her hair red again...But if you load the game it will again revert to black...
Thank for the tips, it work!!! Kinzie is just perfect with her black shirt, black leatherpants and her red hair.... :)

Back