Saints Row IV SRIV SDK Release A: Weapon Tools

Why nobody already posted this replacement as a mod lol? did they??

And I still wait for any tutorial for Blender users...
1HDomI2.jpg

And I still wait for any tutorial for Blender users...
1HDomI2.jpg
I already have some experience with models, im trying to star making weapons for saints row, chexk my project down here btw whatever you did there (a weapona. spaceship?) it ooks pretty nice at its design

sorry forthe errroors im using a cell phone

oh

Hm, doesn't seem to a huge amount of activity on the weapon mod department. I haven't seen anything released of note, just some in progress stuff and small gag reskins. (And even then very little of that stuff). Curious, I'm not a modder, so I'd feel atrocious to expect free content from others for no reason.

Is it just reskins with no ability to add new weapons with stats? That might sort of explain it, but even then, people can go crazy with reskins to.

Its really nice to see the dedicated community on the forums, even in the transitional faze.

Hm, doesn't seem to a huge amount of activity on the weapon mod department. I haven't seen anything released of note, just some in progress stuff and small gag reskins. (And even then very little of that stuff). Curious, I'm not a modder, so I'd feel atrocious to expect free content from others for no reason.

Is it just reskins with no ability to add new weapons with stats? That might sort of explain it, but even then, people can go crazy with reskins to.

Its really nice to see the dedicated community on the forums, even in the transitional faze.

I think the big issue here is that it is replacement only. You can create a new weapon, but it has strict memory budgets and has to replace an existing weapon in game. While this is useful, I think the work I'm doing now on a patch for the game will be most helpful here. I'm currently testing and bug fixing a patch that will allow for nearly unlimited new items/weapons/vehicles/clothing/etc to be added to the game. You obviously won't be able to add things like vehicles until the tools to do so are available, but I'm trying to get things ready to support you guys in making what you want. If testing goes well, I will try to get a steam beta out so you guys can hit limits for me and let me know where so that I can remove those as well. There isn't just a limits_enabled flag in there or something. :)

Back