Joe's Tacticool Weapons!

Mini update, for Shitface, here's a little addon for the latest version, it includes an ASM and str3 files to make the Colt pistol all black. Its fully compatible with Version 4.
BigBlackGuns.jpg

Just download the Black Guns file and add it to the latest tac pack. :D

so if your a moron like me and you do happen to try to use the golden gun with v4 and it does crash....how do you make it work again cuz even if I remove all the files, and open game to refresh stuff then reinstall it crashes with just v4 installed now :p HELP JOE!! HELPPPP

I'll see if I can get a new V4 asm tonight for golden guns, but whatever ASM's are in V4, just rebuild them with the golden gun files and you should be fine.

but whatever ASM's are in V4, just rebuild them with the golden gun files and you should be fine.
I tried to combine V4 with Golden Guns mod according to instructions in first post but when I copied it to my game, it was crushed after open the weapon inventory. I see your Golden Guns mod is working well only with V2.

I might be able to make a golden dildo bat, maybe. :p

Shit, the pistols are a bit of a stylistic choice. I'm a massive fan of Colt 1911's in real life, I own a very very special toy so to say. Its a replica of the black 1911 used by Tom Jane in the 2nd Punisher movie. The coloration I chose was a mixture of the black frame with silver accents and compensator, the wood grips were more due to Big Boss from Metal Gear. However I can see where my taste might not be right for all, I'll see what I can do about an all black version. ^_^

EDIT: I should also mention I'm tweaking a special weapons stats mod to pack as an optional add on for all this. Its a combination of Stun Gun Fun and ShitFace's awesome weapons mod. ^_^
oh gawd yes^!! i've been wanting to try and merge those 2 but that whole Winmerge thing confuses the hell outta me. Fallout 3 and Vegas had programs (FOMM and others) that were pretty easy and automatically merged and made patches.

any way you can add a bit of ExcessiveSR3 mod to that stats mod add on? i really love how he changed the weapon slots for some guns. like Sonic gun in rifle slot, and another i can't remember atm. shark gun in smg or something? and the Cybershot doesn't have to be charged, tho i think it's still more powerful when it is. anyway can't wait for your add on!

oh and i too would love the Bling shotty reskinned. the barrels gols, and handle back to wood or perhaps black teflon or plastic os something. thanks much for all you work!

Ok, good news bad new time.

Good news, I am building 3 versions of the mod. They will be designated by what handguns are in it. Gold, Black, or two tone.

Bad news, I am currently pulling 50 hour weeks and have very little time to finalize and bug test them, it might be a while.

Back