New Weapons Mod

This mod will add A LOT of new weapons .
Curently working on this project
-Duty326
-gamemaster17
---------------------------------------------------------------------
We take ideas from comunity.
This mod uses My realistic armory mod and gamemaster17 full auto disintegrator ( thos to,e ots a mew weapon ).
CHANGELOG :
V1 :
-Added Tactical SMG - Uses a standars swat smg model
-Added SCAR H- uses mcmanus 2020 model
-Added M4 Tactical- uses sokolov ar model
-Added ak 12 - uses dominator model
-Added glock 18 - uses fletcher model
-Added FULLY AUTO DISINTEGRATOR
V2:
- I added some guns :p
- I totaly got no idea what i aded.

FUTURE:
This mod is total crap , im working on my new project that adds freee dlc (moded dlc) evry pice of free dlc will contain : one pice of retextured clothing, a new gun and a moded superpower

BUGS N PROBLEMS :
-Some weapons have sniper rife icon
- New weapons are called sniper rifle ( idk how to use string tools )

Attachments

• New weapons mod 1.0.rar
    61.4 KB · Views: 3,045
  • NEW WEAPONS MOD V2.rar
    61.6 KB · Views: 6,064
Last edited:
So... What is this mod? What weapons does it include? What do those weapons do? Screenshots? Not sure I want to install it without knowing it's effects.

So... What is this mod? What weapons does it include? What do those weapons do? Screenshots? Not sure I want to install it without knowing it's effects.
There is no point of adding screenshots because the mod is using standard in game models
It includes random weapons that me and gamemaster17 made, and download it , you will have a good time

What name ? Im sory btw :(
he said were fine duty it used to be the name before they changed there mod name to arsonal mod fan of the saints and shit face don't care if we use a name that used to be theres i talked to fan of the saints eariler so were cool on this.

Fan of the saints you didn't declare ownership to that name so that is why you let use it i am just messing with you fan of the saints and you know that lol. yes the mod is great people just give it a shot and you'll love it don't hate before you try it it .if you want to know where my auto disintegrator gun mod is it is if you want to download that it is
right here http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/auto-disintegrator-gun.6011/
There is no point of downloading auto disintegrator because it is alrady in our mod :p

Back