Nylon mod for the reboot (maybe)?

Since Saints Row 2 only had stockings and Saints Row 3 and 4 both had virtually no options for nylon at all, I can only believe that the newest game will lack them too so... if there is no tights, stockings, pop socks or anything sheer related, I'd certainly appreciate a mod for them. Hope I am not the only girl on the block that wanted them in the previous games as well as hoping they are in this game.

Wish you all a good day.

Lots of love,
Joy

Definitely hoping to see some of these options in the game, either as standard, or modded in.

As I have played the game and seen my of the clothing options, I am happy to see that the game has a good amount of stockings but I am saddened by the fact that none of them are sheer or textured as very well for nylon so this is still a valid mod request. It's now more the case of, can someone please make me "better" stockings? And their is a lack of tights or pantyhose or whatever people call them so also, can someone look into if it is possible to put them in the game too? I hope it is possible.

Regardless, I hope everyone is enjoying the game as much as I am. This is but a small nit-pick for a game that is actually pretty good and a lot better than the general reception would have had me believe. That's all I have to say really. I wish everyone that reads this a very good day and night.

As I have played the game and seen my of the clothing options, I am happy to see that the game has a good amount of stockings but I am saddened by the fact that none of them are sheer or textured as very well for nylon so this is still a valid mod request. It's now more the case of, can someone please make me "better" stockings?
I could try making a texture edit with Special-K. What kind of stockings are you looking for?

I could try making a texture edit with Special-K. What kind of stockings are you looking for?
That would be cool if you could. I only want an edit for the items specifically labelled as stockings. Please leave all the thigh highs as they are.

Basically, I want these stockings:

Saints Row -- DX11 04_09_2022 09_42_51.png
Saints Row -- DX11 04_09_2022 09_42_59.png

(Named "Stockings with Lace" in-game)

To look like these stockings (basically colour 1 is made more transparent whilst colour 2 stays relatively unchanged):
61WwrDqaJkL._AC_UX679_.jpg

(And without the back seam if possible)

I want these stockings:

Saints Row -- DX11 04_09_2022 09_39_30.png
Saints Row -- DX11 04_09_2022 09_43_52.png

(Named "Stockings" in-game)

To be made into fishnet if possible. Failing that I would like them to have the same treatment as the prior stockings but keeping the back seam.

As for these stockings:

Saints Row -- DX11 04_09_2022 09_40_06.png

(Named "Stockings with Bows" in-game)

I'd like them to look like these stockings (basically get rid of the cotton texture/look):
1662283097294.png

And finally, these stockings:

Saints Row -- DX11 04_09_2022 09_42_07.png

(Named Stockings with Garters in-game)

I'd like them to be almost opaque but with a little transparency and the material looking less metallic or whatever it is the texture is.

I hope that all made sense. All I want is for the stockings to look more like stockings and for my character to look good. I don't expect anything from you, Diridibindy, so I understand if you think this is a tall order and too much to ask for. I just live in hope and I'd do it myself if I had any clue how to. I tried modding SR2 and came up with very little to show for it.

With all that being said, thank you for reading and I wish you all the best.

Attachments

• 1662283035751.png
    1662283035751.png
    408.4 KB · Views: 101
That would be cool if you could. I only want an edit for the items specifically labelled as stockings. Please leave all the thigh highs as they are.

I see what you mean. I will definitely try making an edit, but I'm not sure I would be able to mess with transparency. I'll get back to you if I am able to figure something out. I'm also not sure we are able to make how coloring behaves but I'll try

Back