Saints Row (2022) Gameplay Issues

Honestly, they shouldn't be thinking about DLC until they fix the core game issues first. I really wanna enjoy the game but some things are really unpolished at the moment. I hope within the coming months some of these things can be addressed

Exactly, I ain't gonna give them anymore money until they fix that game breaking glitch of not being able to play the final mission because the game doesn't read one of the missions as complete.

Exactly, I ain't gonna give them anymore money until they fix that game breaking glitch of not being able to play the final mission because the game doesn't read one of the missions as complete.
I've already beaten the game, so if you want you can just write about the issue, just use the spoiler option so it censors it just in case people haven't beat it yet... I played the full game without many game breaking issues lol... Besides the not being able to attack if you do specific actions... Otherwise the rest were visual bugs. But I do have to agree with you some things aren't explained well or they are shown once :| and after that you have no idea... You could always check the wiki for the missions. I had to search a mission to know what my reward was cause it went too fast.

It's for the final venture It says 10/11 missions completed when I've completed them all and yes I know it's a glitch because I wanted anothers play through and when they completed the final story and empire mission it was marked as complete.

Loving the expectations we have on video game companies that they can release a broken game and then fix it months later.
I'm sure they love people that have no idea how insanely complicated programming high end games and how hard it can be to track down the cause of a bug and then fix it.

I'm sure they love people that have no idea how insanely complicated programming high end games and how hard it can be to track down the cause of a bug and then fix it.
Or maybe, the devs should stop doing the typical "Release it first, fix it later", in reality the publishers are the ones to blame for this crap tho, stills doesn't excuse the devs. Modern gaming industry relies too much in this cheap tactic because they perfectly know people will give'em money anyways. Be it by pre-ordering or be it by buying it on day one. Or even worse, be it by the studio itself getting an one year exclusivity in digital stores.

Last edited:
Loving the expectations we have on video game companies that they can release a broken game and then fix it months later.
Tbh they had months to ensure things were running smoothly (makes me wonder if anyone even tested the game before it came out lol), the initial release date was February 2022, and they moved it to August 2022... I do enjoy the game, so I hope they can slowly patch issues out of the game that ruin the player experience for many.

I know these things take time which is why I said within the coming months, could even be years for all we know. I just hope they don't give up on the game and start working on other projects before they fix this one.

Back