SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

I will preorder the game on Epic Games someday soon, but only the basic version without the season pass. If the game ended up being good, then I will get the "complete edition" on Steam a year later.

Like with all SR episodes, I will probably try to enjoy it as much as possible. Call me biaised but I see no harm in trying to enjoy things for what they are. I won't spend hours of my finite lifespan to rip a game to shreds and write dismissive comments about it. Especially if I expect it to be bad. That's why I stopped playing David Cage games years ago after all.

If SRR turns out to be a shitty game, then I will uninstall it halfway through and move on with my life.
THIS!!!!!!

I will preorder the game on Epic Games someday soon, but only the basic version without the season pass. If the game ended up being good, then I will get the "complete edition" on Steam a year later.

Like with all SR episodes, I will probably try to enjoy it as much as possible. Call me biaised but I see no harm in trying to enjoy things for what they are. I won't spend hours of my finite lifespan to rip a game to shreds and write dismissive comments about it. Especially if I expect it to be bad. That's why I stopped playing David Cage games years ago after all.

If SRR turns out to be a shitty game, then I will uninstall it halfway through and move on with my life.
Absolutely. If this game turns out to be shitty, I’ll just uninstall it and play other games.

I just hope they know what they’re doing with their plot though, ‘cause I’m way more hyped over the story that I created than the actual official story. xD

Y’know what, fuck it. I’ll just open up a word document and start writing my own original ’90s-era gang warfare set in a fictional city with that basic plot line. I’ll even put under the heading of the title, ‘Inspired by Volition’s Saints Row franchise.’ :p

EDIT: 300 words in and I’m loving it already. What have you done, Volition? :p

Last edited:

fetchimage

@Beyonce Calling me names is not a personal attack? Yeah ok sweetheart.

Last edited:
SkillUp liked Far Cry 6 and Dying Light 2, two very boring and generic games so it makes his review just a personal edgy opinion lol
But other reviewers mentions technical game breaking bugs which worries me much more.

I refunded my $90 Epic pre-order, when I saw the writing on the wall.

I thought the focus on new characters, easier writing opportunities and making the premise more relatable (fighting debt, paying rent, working for others, the hard push to be self made) to the next generation of fans, would make this an easy win.

Maybe I'll get it with all the nickel and dime DLC put into one package on Steam later on.

Back