SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Yeah, unfortunately it's more akin to Saints Row the III. Everything that's marked on the map is enterable but the rest? Set peices.

So...don't expect the Boss to be able to, say, play golf just 'cause we saw one of them in a golf outfit swinging a club during the trailers.

Yeah, unfortunately it's more akin to Saints Row the III. Everything that's marked on the map is enterable but the rest? Set peices.
I hope that doesn't apply to the massive Marshall Tower shaped like a cowboy boot. If that eye-catching tourist attraction turns out to be nothing more than a hollow shell, then I'll be very disappointed.

Is anyone else really bummed out about the epic exclusivity?

For that alone I most definitely wont be picking it up around launch, then gotta wait a year for it to come to steam and by then I have no doubt the hype aswell as my own for the game will have died. But I guess I shoulda seen it coming after what deep silver did to Metro Exodus.

Yeah, that is a bummer for you Steam folks. :/ Gotta wait an extra year for the game.

'Course, I imagine some of y'all might get it for the consoles/on Epic anyway so you'll be able to enjoy it. :p :D Honestly, I would if I were you. Why make yourself suffer?

It would be such a pain for me to wait an extra year just for the Steam release. Imagine everyone enjoys the game, takes pics, makes mods and you're just sitting and waiting whole year to play it on Steam

I am not on PC but no way in hell I would wait for 1 year to play a game that I am super excited for... But hey atleast you might buy the game cheaper I guess

It would be such a pain for me to wait an extra year just for the Steam release. Imagine everyone enjoys the game, takes pics, makes mods and you're just sitting and waiting whole year to play it on Steam
Yeah, that is a bummer for you Steam folks. :/ Gotta wait an extra year for the game.

'Course, I imagine some of y'all might get it for the consoles/on Epic anyway so you'll be able to enjoy it. :p :D Honestly, I would if I were you. Why make yourself suffer?
Yeah, I can certainly see where you guys come from, but I personally do not want to support epic's practice of poaching games especially after what they did to rocket league, aswell as having most of my library on steam+deck, I am willing to wait that long, after all I already did for SR:TTR 😅

Back