SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

They have silly super fire punch i remember best not to use it if you want to stick with the classic way to beat your own enemies

They have silly super fire punch i remember best not to use it if you want to stick with the classic way to beat your own enemies
If you do buy the game, then a lot of stuff is optional. You can have a classic build with regular weapons and none of the over the top stuff. Nothing is forced on the player this time around, thank god.

I've been trying to tell y'all this previously, but for some reason it was taken as me trying to fight with y'all which wasn't my initial intentions.😅

If you do buy the game, then a lot of stuff is optional. You can have a classic build with regular weapons and none of the over the top stuff. Nothing is forced on the player this time around, thank god.

I've been trying to tell y'all this previously, but for some reason it was taken as me trying to fight with y'all which wasn't my initial intentions.😅
Told yaa we dont need to fight anymore it just the game see i like the discussion like this those pointless fight got you tired huh at least 😆😆

Honestly, as much fun as I had with Saints Row IV, I’m just glad we’re back to fighting street gangs. That game felt more like a sci-fi/superhero game. Nothing wrong with it, just it didn’t feel like Saints Row.

I will admit that it was pretty clever and creative (and daring) for the team to go, ‘What if we had a street gang fight an armada of space aliens?’

@S1ARA117
As far as the prosthetics go, I’m fairly certain the plot won’t revolve around a customizable option. If anything, it adds a bit of flavor for constructing your Boss — letting you decide how they lost the limb (or more.) Other than that, the game will act as if you had all four organic limbs. I’m 99.999% confident the Boss isn’t about to stop the narrative and discuss how important inclusion is and ram politics in our faces. xD Worst case is that the Boss goes, ‘Don’t you insult my friend! Die!’ Which…is kinda what they do anyway. xD

I’m also quite certain the wacky weapons and other items will be optional. Would they be used for a mission or two? Possibly, but I’m sure in most cases you can decide if you want the Boss to fight using realistic weapons or go all-out crazy.

Last edited:
Honestly, as much fun as I had with Saints Row IV, I’m just glad we’re back to fighting street gangs. That game felt more like a sci-fi/superhero game. Nothing wrong with it, just it didn’t feel like Saints Row.

I will admit that it was pretty clever and creative (and daring) for the team to go, ‘What if we had a street gang fight an armada of space aliens?’

At any rate, as far as the prosthetics go, I’m fairly certain the plot won’t revolve around a customizable option. If anything, it adds a bit of flavor for constructing your Boss — letting you decide how they lost the limb (or more.)

I’m also quite certain the wacky weapons and other items will be optional. Would they be used for a mission or two? Possibly, but I’m sure in most cases you can decide if you want the Boss to fight using realistic weapons or go all-out crazy.
I rather using melee Like Bare fist and Katana.... And i would not use that cringe takedown like they did it with Panteros gangs

Well, hopefully they’ll let us choose our fighting styles. And katanas seem to be in the game so you can be a badass katana-wielding, fist-throwing Boss if that’s your thing.

EDIT:
I feel people (in general, no one specific) may not understand the difference between optional vs mandatory.

Mandatory- Means you must do this. You’ve got no say in the matter. You can’t mod it out, you can’t bribe the devs to re-make the game to remove it, etc. It must be done. For example, say there’s a mission where you have to infiltrate a Panteros base and eliminate a lieutenant. And all you got is a knife, and you have to use stealth. You must do that if you want to advance through the plot.

Optional- Means it’s 100% up to you. Even if there are LGBT+/BLM shirts or a gesture where your character waves the flag, it’s optional. You don’t have to wear the shirt, you don’t have to use the gesture. Like the prosthetic limbs. They’re wholly optional. It’s entirely, 100%, wholly up to you. The game isn’t making you do this, no one in-game cares if you do this, and the plot itself doesn’t care.

Last edited:
I will use Glowing Cloth only for the first character.. the second character can keep with the gangster and classic style

Well, hopefully they’ll let us choose our fighting styles. And katanas seem to be in the game so you can be a badass katana-wielding, fist-throwing Boss if that’s your thing.

EDIT:
I feel people (in general, no one specific) may not understand the difference between optional vs mandatory.

Mandatory- Means you must do this. You’ve got no say in the matter. You can’t mod it out, you can’t bribe the devs to re-make the game to remove it, etc. It must be done. For example, say there’s a mission where you have to infiltrate a Panteros base and eliminate a lieutenant. And all you got is a knife, and you have to use stealth. You must do that if you want to advance through the plot.

Optional- Means it’s 100% up to you. Even if there are LGBT+/BLM shirts or a gesture where your character waves the flag, it’s optional. You don’t have to wear the shirt, you don’t have to use the gesture. Like the prosthetic limbs. They’re wholly optional. It’s entirely, 100%, wholly up to you. The game isn’t making you do this, no one in-game cares if you do this, and the plot itself doesn’t care.
*sigh* Sorry guys, but your rhetoric is still flawed. Even if nothing is forced on the player, the game world is still gonna feel bonkers with those Marshall guys running around with laser rifles and hover bikes, since everyone else in the game seems to be living in the 21st century.
Unless you don't consider those things to be over the top... In which case you're wrong, since they are visualy and thematically clashing with the rest of the game.

*sigh* Sorry guys, but your rhetoric is still flawed. Even if nothing is forced on the player, the game world is still gonna feel bonkers with those Marshall guys running around with laser rifles and hover bikes, since everyone else in the game seems to be living in the 21st century.
Unless you don't consider those things to be over the top... In which case you're wrong, since they are visualy and thematically clashing with the rest of the game.
And STAG with their nearly sci-fi tech was just fine in Saints Row the Third? I mean, one of the missions literally had us accidentally create a zombie island in the middle of the city. And the alternate ending for the game (when you let Shaundi and the others die) has us literally fight the army and Cyrus onboard the Daedelus which is what I can only describe is something out of a sci-fi movie. Does anyone in our 21st-century world have this?

And there's a mission called Deckers.Die where Kenzie literally has you plugged into a virtual reality machine? All that was just peachy in a 21st-century industrialized city?

I'm not angry, or trying to start a fight. I'm just wondering if you maybe forgot a few things in Saints Row The Third. And we're not even talking about Saints Row IV, where Kenzie can somehow learn a literal alien language of which has no Earth-bound roots (ala, Latin for the Romantic languages) and fly an alien warship presumably seconds after she (somehow) escaped on her own despite everyone else clearly needing backup from a third-party?

I'm just saying, Saints Row threw logic and realism out the window a long time ago for both the OG series and presumably this reboot as well.

Last edited:
I never said anything about what the NPCs had, I only mentioned what the PLAYER can wield. There's definitely still over-the-top gear in the game which I basically insinuated in my previous post, but for the most part you can have your own build for the majority of the game. So my point still stands .🤷‍♂️
Also story too, they trying raise money for waffle maker? One of the new gang lieutenants wants to drive a hybrid car because of the environmental pollution, the other one is a painter and the last one is a cooking chief wannabe ,twitter guy? Sh........t homie , those guys calling this game HipstersRow wasnt wrong even a bit. I mean they even put an app in the game called "haters gonna rate" and when you rate ""enemy" restorants with 1 star those so called "gangs" start attacking you. Tf right? But no thats not even finished yet, that mtf Eli wont even use guns. We only saw 30 mins videos top about the story and all the things i saw was cginge af 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Oh well, we already know you gonna buy it because you still keeping up with the game. Can't wait to see you on Day 1 chiko ❤️

Back