Why I hate the Saints row fanbase, Part II. (rant)

You do know what the word "reboot" actually means, right?
A reboot what i know they keep the character like DmC and some of them its not... Its their fault to making games fall after SRTT and then making stupid alien shit nobody asked for that

Not updating 14 year old game they fixing it. That would be done many years ago if they were a real professional game company. And when it comes to being ungrateful Volition is the one ungrateful one because even Idolninja try to make this patch with his own initiative and they still dont pay money for this work and those two guys working on this in their freetime without paid just because they promised that to Idolninja. So we owe them nothing.
They're full time employees lmao, they have a fixed monthly paycheck

A reboot what i know they keep the character like DmC and some of them its not... Its their fault to making games fall after SRTT and then making stupid alien shit nobody asked for that
Not really. A reboot is deleting everything established in the past and starting over. That includes SR1, SR2, SRTT, SRIV and Gat out of Hell. Acting like you're the only victim here because SR1 and SR2 got retconned is kinda childish, when SRTT, SRIV and Gat Outta Hell are getting the exact same treatment those three games do. You're not special

They're full time employees lmao, they have a fixed monthly paycheck

Not really. A reboot is deleting everything established in the past and starting over. That includes SR1, SR2, SRTT, SRIV and Gat out of Hell. Acting like you're the only victim here because SR1 and SR2 got retconned is kinda childish, when SRTT, SRIV and Gat Outta Hell are getting the exact same treatment those three games do. You're not special
Well its not kind of childish when your dev show some disgusting behaviour ban all people asked Where's SR2 patch and where SR2 remastered.. they can answer like:"Your question is OOT please ask the question only for SRR i warn you"

So That DmC reboot doesn't count huhh okay then

Acting like you're the only victim here because SR1 and SR2 got retconned is kinda childish, when SRTT, SRIV and Gat Outta Hell are getting the exact same treatment those three games do. You're not special
Those 3 game deserves more hates wake up.. at this point they really Lazy to make a great game how many times you still mocking SR1 and 2 fanbase.. you can look yourself in your mirror

Well its not kind of childish when your dev show some disgusting behaviour ban all people asked Where's SR2 patch and where SR2 remastered.. they can answer like:"Your question is OOT please ask the question only for SRR i warn you"
Do you have proof that happened tho? Because I've seen people lie here about what happened way too often, I don't believe anything without clear proof THAT'S why someone got banned and not because they dropped a slur.
Those 3 game deserves more hates wake up.. at this point they really Lazy to make a great game how many times you still mocking SR1 and 2 fanbase.. you can look yourself in your mirror
See, you're doing a thing where you act like the only victim again. So SRTT and SRIV fans deserve to have their games ignored and hated on but you don't? That's called entitlement. Not to mention you're literally being a hater right now 😭

Yep i'm just hater 😁👍🏻 And good night you won have fun with your Reboot
My brother in Christ, you literally said SRTT, SRIV and GOOH deserve hate 😭😭😭 That's what being a hater means 😭😭😭😭 But I'm glad to see you weren't able to provide any proof people got banned for asking questions which just proves that claim is bullshit. So thank you for that at least
yeah right everybody knows that already but then why they said them self they are working on this at their own time without getting paid for this patch?
Because they are working in their free time? Its not a fixed project like reboot is, that's their main priority now. Which means when they aren't working on the reboot, they're working on the patch. They still get their movie, they just aren't forced to spend 8 hours working on the reboot, and then another 8 hours working on the patch, and instead do it at their own pace so they wouldn't burn out. Basically, they aren't crunching

So That DmC reboot doesn't count huhh okay then
Y'all keep saying they're banning people from asking about the remaster. Y'all get banned because y'all show y'all asses by being absolutely disrespectful. Chiko got outright banned form the server because of hate speech not because he asked for the remaster of SR2. EVEN THEN, the developers already answered his question about the direction the game went and he purposely disregarded it to keep spamming the same question.

On top of that, Chiko started getting auto filtered by Youtube because people were reporting him and he got flagged by Youtube's system. So stop the silencing BS because it's not true in the slightest. Y'all are purposefully trying to craft this narrative that the devs don't give a damn about the community when they're one of the most interactive gaming developers in the industry.
So you're basically saying that this game deserves to be hated, but you consider yourself a fan? Nobody is mocking the SR1 and 2 fanbase when a great deal of people who have been showing love to the reboot is in the same fanbase and the developers KNOW that because they're fans of the first two games themselves.

And let's be clear, a great deal of the develepors that are working on the reboot also worked on SR1 and 2.

Once again i never said i banned because of asking the remasters in the new discord, actually i never talk about that here. They banned me because of hate speech which is also odd because i didnt said anything all i did was sending this emojis "🤮🤢".

Grear deal? They even admit that most of the orginal fans didnt worked on this game th you talking about? They asked him how much orginal devs left he said i cant give exact number but we worked on this 200+ people but only 50 of them also worked on sr4 before, do the math your self!

But like i said to your friend you guys white as my dust , bye
You sent those emojis in response to a conversation pertaining to non-binarism which was considered hate speech. So lets not go there. Have your ass talked to the developers? They have stated multiple times that they've played the games enough to know how to properly handle the franchise. I'm not saying all of them played, but a good amount of them have played the game or worked on other installments in the franchise.

I don't even know what you mean by the "white as my dust" comment because it makes no sense whatsoever.

Back