Why I hate the Saints row fanbase, Part II. (rant)

Idk where are you getting your info, but the game is selling well. Canadian Gamespot made it a hot item, which means people aren't allowed to buy more than one copy of it. If its truly as bad as you claim, I don't think Deep Silver would ban people from buying more than one copy and prevent them from boosting sales.

TL;DR Reboot is doing fine, yall are just in an echo chamber ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We see about that if the reboot fails Then this game Fate will just like AoM.. forgotten and then buried under Lava you can defending the game all you want.. and i know you will support this game even if this game fail.. and we don't know for sure if this game will selling well or not... And the real selling progress just begin if the game released already.

We see about that if the reboot fails Then this game Fate will just like AoM.. forgotten and then buried under Lava you can defending the game all you want.. and i know you will support this game even if this game fail.. and we don't know for sure if this game will selling well or not... And the real selling progress just begin if the game released already.
If you think AOM is anything close to SRR's reception or numbers, than you're delusional and don't know what you're talking about. Keep believing your made up fairy tales, the facts have never been on yall side

It sucks that y'all have such a negative mindset on a game from a series y'all love. Y'all have hated from the beginning and went under almost every negative video for the reboot to talk bad about the game, the devs, and even the community. Also had very negative comments to say about people on this forum. So I don't know why you're still sticking around if the only thing you're doing is being pessimistic.

Not only me look at it some of them trying to wake up and realize the games will be bad but its up to you if you support this game or not.. because i just gonna beat the game once and never back to play this game again..

If you think AOM is anything close to SRR's reception or numbers, than you're delusional and don't know what you're talking about. Keep believing your made up fairy tales, the facts have never been on yall side
I'm not delusional or even telling fairy tales keep defending this SRR lets see if you still Protect this game and the way they Treat og fans was so bad in the future this may happened to you too so becareful what you wish for 😉

All deserved. Yall literally sent them death threats over a video game because a black character is wearing a suit, but sure, you're the victim here for being called a hater 😢

Also you're literally hoping the game fails, sounds like a hater behavior to me 🤔🤔
it sounds like haters too when Volition didn't care about SR2 patch where is that patch right now ?? They didn't even show that information..

Not only me, everyone hopes this game fails why ?? They get rid one of good things from the old games even SRTT is not worst than this.. rolling dodge move and Barrier shield was their reason right to remove human shield.. i maybe hater but you right about that but i'm still gonna buy this game and playing this game to prove... Don't get too hype with this game you can look the in the past like Cyberpunk 2077.. yeah this game can be like that.. i know you will tackled all criticism and good luck with your reboot i'm gonna making a long paragraph for this review in my groups.

They didn't even show that information
Yes they did.
And don't be rude and ungrateful, the lead developer on that project literally passed away less than a year ago, you're lucky you're still even getting this patch, most of the other studios would never update a 14 year old game.

Look at EA, they stopped selling Titanfall and Sims 2 because they don't wanna fix those games. Volition could've done that too, instead they're working their asses off trying to fix a game any other publisher would've threw out. But sure, they're evil and villains and whatever bad term yall can think of. They're a small studio, it took them 3 years to add Steam Workshop for SRIV, and that's without a threat of their studio shutting down if the next game doesn't sell well.

banning the fans who asking for remasters
You got banned for dropping homophobic slurs, please don't come here to lie in my face
1652038790684.png

Yes they did.
And don't be rude and ungrateful, the lead developer on that project literally passed away less than a year ago, you're lucky you're still even getting this patch, most of the other studios would never update a 14 year old game.

Look at EA, they stopped selling Titanfall and Sims 2 because they don't wanna fix those games. Volition could've done that too, instead they're working their asses off trying to fix a game any other publisher would've threw out. But sure, they're evil and villains and whatever bad term yall can think of. They're a small studio, it took them 3 years to add Steam Workshop for SRIV, and that's without a threat of their studio shutting down if the next game doesn't sell well.
You don't need to tell us twice we know about this the problem is they trying to erase sr1 and sr2 on their mind like Jim boones say about that.. How many times you gonna Defending this game just give up when the games doesn't sell well you should Regret your decision

Back