Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

I am going to stream Mike's work on Twitch Just like many more when it comes out, with a title that pays all respects to him for making it come true. When it comes out his dedication is going to be felt, i am gonna thank him a 100 times for being on earth here leaving and still having the Manpower to do it with the remaining SR2 Saints working on it now. for the Saints community, may the Saint rest in peace. I never knew him, i never know what else the man did on earth, but the day i saw him playing around with Gentleman of the Row i knew this guy. I would've loved to have a coffee or a beer with him and talk and laugh about Saints Row 2 because nothing beats 1, 2. The soundtracks are great in all games though :) and i do like 3 and 4 but that's for everyone to decide. What we're here for is that massive patch of his and his team and that will always remember him to us everytime we come home from a day of work to boot up some Saints Row 2. And a fixed one that Mike did, and made come true. And that miracle they got when they found the source code!

Last edited:
That man has all of my respect, you can tell this is his baby, and he has nothing but love for this game franchise.
same thought here

Gotta get those worthless square pictures!
that would have been crazy

They need to put a respect sign for him in the game with the new patch. He deserved that much. Thanks to him making mods for sr2 is very easy for all of us. He fixed a lot of stuff in the game.
indeed

can anyone more knowledgeable of what's going on with this confirm/deny that the rerelease is now being worked on by a small team of devs on their own time, without compensation? and that the intention is still as Watson originally described it, the "patch" will essentially be a new release on steam that's only given for free to those who own the original? this came up elsewhere and it's been bothering me immensely ever since

can anyone more knowledgeable of what's going on with this confirm/deny that the rerelease is now being worked on by a small team of devs on their own time, without compensation? and that the intention is still as Watson originally described it, the "patch" will essentially be a new release on steam that's only given for free to those who own the original? this came up elsewhere and it's been bothering me immensely ever since
That is correct.

Back