Do I need to use the steam version of the game? Both times I installed this mod and the naughty patch to the GOG version I would click play only for it to open steam and ask to install Saints Row 3 from steam. If I need steam would there be a way to force launch the GOG version?

Trying to use this mod on the Steam version, everytime I try to start a new game it CTD's in the load screen. I have no other mods installed, and followed the install steps. Anti-aliasing is set to 8x instead of 16x. I disabled the unlockables pack =/

Im not able to zoom in my weapons when using the xbox one controller, I can "fine aim" but I cant zoom with scopes, any ideas on.what I can do?
I had this without this mod (like I said, it keeps CTDing on me lol) To zoom in with a scoped weapon it's LT+Y to zoom in and LT+A to zoom out... seems the onscreen controls don't show up on the PC version.

Guys i have installed the mod and i ended up on an endless loading screen, can you guys please help

Is it possible to only install singular parts of this mod? I wanna use the Reasonable Body Sliders, but the original separate mod is for SRIV. I don't wanna use the rest of the package since it makes the game way too janky, buggy and prone to CTD.

Back