Need some help installing some mods correctly

Could someone explain me like a 5-year-old how to install at least these mods and if they are even compatible with each other:
From Things to do in Dominatrix pack:
-Sandbox+
-Shitface & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal
-Clothes Fixes+Extended Wardrobe pack
-Extra clothing and makeup colors
-Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer
-Beach pack tanlines
-Purple City
-Realistic Eye Textures
-Shitface's NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

From naughty edition of the same pack
-Explicit Genitals

And couple of other mods i would like to use
-puss2puss's Wardrobe
-puss2puss's LoadingScreens (sexy edition)
-Alternate Character Customization
-Saints Row The Third clothing pack (from steam workshop)

I have tried to install these separately but i get occasional total freezes in stores and a quaranteed freeze in image as designed. So some help from someone with more experience in modding would be greatly appreciated. Also if some mods dont work with each other or you know some other that do the same things but better, feel free to recomend them

NPC Behaviour, Sandbox+ and Expanded Arsenal are compatible with each other despite using the same files, important is that you overwrite the tweak_table.xtbl from NPC Behaviour with the one from Expanded Arsenal, extra clothing colors should also be compatible, I don't use any of the other mods, it's easiest to just use Things To Do In Dominatrix and the Naughty Edition for max compatibility.

The fuck? Since when has it been like that?
I was more than a bit suprised to find that out myself. The naughty version still has working download links, but since it requires the family friendly edition and that has just purple text instead of links, i have to do things the hard way. And yes i posted a comment asking if getting a working download link would be possible, but at the time of writing this comment that question remains unanswered.

Back