Is anyone else having mesh/clipping issues with clothing? Nearly every clothing option has varying degrees of weird clipping, it doesn't cover things it should etc.

Using Family Friendly version (Naughty just crashes), Steam version.

I already tried removing the customization_items.xtbl, removing the updated slider mod, and removed shiny clothing. It doesn't happen on vanilla, but I can't figure out what mod in the pack might possibly be doing it. From my research, it seems mesh related, but nothing appears to be modifying the player model, but it's impossible for me to say for sure.

Example:
14y44v9.png

just registered, I felt the urge to play saints row again but this time modded. This seems like the best mod to get but I can't download it, I don't have permission, how can I get it?

When my friend tries to brake with a car he goes into the first person view, is this a problem with the mod? He uses a controller.

Last edited:
just registered, I felt the urge to play saints row again but this time modded. This seems like the best mod to get but I can't download it, I don't have permission, how can I get it?
huh? All three downloads seem to work just fine. They're at the end of the first post of this thread. You do have to login to download files from here I believe though.

Has anyone ever figured out how to remove Realistic Eye Textures with/without the Naughty Edition on SRTT and SR4? I like the vanilla eye colors more than the realistic eye colors in my opinion. I don't like the Reasonable Body Slider Mod either and I prefer the vanilla sliders too but deleting player_creation.xtbl is easy enough. I just don't know what I should do as I have already tried updating the ASM files last I've tried it.

Hey im new here. I have the mod installed both family friendly and Adult version but im trying to use the Avatar rampage in freeroam how do i do this? i watched the video on the original mod page but when i load the mission Deckers Die i just get a cut scene and have to re do the entire mission ?

Last edited:
Back