SOLVED How can i add some Flags for NPCs in character.xtbl file without crashing

Hello! I have a question.

I have character.xtbl and i want to know how i add some NPC Flags without crashing. Because basically when i will add a flag for an NPC for an example Decker Roller Blader Flag so the NPC will have Decker Roller Blader Super Powers, then i saving it. Then when i launch the game, it just crashes on Autosave Notice Screen.

Is there a way to add NPC Flags without Crashing?

Hello! I have a question.

I have character.xtbl and i want to know how i add some NPC Flags without crashing. Because basically when i will add a flag for an NPC for an example Decker Roller Blader Flag so the NPC will have Decker Roller Blader Super Powers, then i saving it. Then when i launch the game, it just crashes on Autosave Notice Screen.

Is there a way to add NPC Flags without Crashing?
You just need to get everything to comply with each other.

Step 1: find <Spawn_Info_Rank> and switch to Roller Blader. This will give a character the roller blader weapon set and hit points to name a few.

Step 2: find <AnimSets><AnimSet><Filename> and switch to RollerBlader.xtbl. If the character does not have this, add:
Code:
<AnimSets><AnimSet><Filename>RollerBlader.xtbl</Filename><PercentChance>100</PercentChance></AnimSet></AnimSets>
after </AI_Personality> and before <Flags>. This would give the character the roller blader animations

Step 3: find
<Flags> and add <Flag>roller_blader</Flag> after it. This gives the character the roller blader behavior...I think.

Yes, but for example for npc_Shaundi Animation Sets line doesn't exist. Just i can add this line.

Last edited:
I added, but the character.xtbl is from Gang Plus One Mod. So i addeed Roller Blader Animation Set, Spawn Info Rank as Roller Blader and Roller Blader Flag for some NPCs for customization, and sadly, my customized gang members aren't spawning at all! and i can only call one homie, because when i try call another, it says that homie is busy. And this homie alywas busy bug leaves untill i load save or restart the game. Do you will find a solution to force spawn Homies?

I added, but the character.xtbl is from Gang Plus One Mod. So i addeed Roller Blader Animation Set, Spawn Info Rank as Roller Blader and Roller Blader Flag for some NPCs for customization, and sadly, my customized gang members aren't spawning at all! and i can only call one homie, because when i try call another, it says that homie is busy. And this homie alywas busy bug leaves untill i load save or restart the game. Do you will find a solution to force spawn Homies?
Yeah, Rollerbladers and Brutes cannot spawn as gang members for some not yet known reason, the flag does not allow it. At least that is what I would say for now.
Now that Shaundi is a rollerblader she will now need a driver. Get homies.xtbl and add a normal human under <Humans>. This should solve the "bug."

Yeah, Rollerbladers and Brutes cannot spawn as gang members for some not yet known reason, the flag does not allow it. At least that is what I would say for now.
Now that Shaundi is a rollerblader she will now need a driver. Get homies.xtbl and add a normal human under <Humans>. This should solve the "bug."
After doing that, game just crashes

Last edited:
After doing that, game just crashes
Keep in mind you must make the changes the same as I described character for character.
Here's a working patch I've been testing on. Word search "changes" to find the changes I've made to compare to the original files.
Edit: This is for "Build 1 - Saintifex" of GangPlusOne v12

Attachments

• Shaundi_does_not_F_Around.7z
    16.3 KB · Views: 377
Keep in mind you must make the changes the same as I described character for character.
Here's a working patch I've been testing on. Word search "changes" to find the changes I've made to compare to the original files.
Edit: This is for "Build 1 - Saintifex" of GangPlusOne v12
Thanks, but i added the Decker Roller Blader Super Powers for Kinzie, Zimos, Viola, Pierce and two Angels (Angel With his mask and Angel Without his mask) in character.xtbl.
In homies.xtbl file i even add the changes<Human><Character>npc_saint_female_soldier</Character></Human>/changes line to each characters to prevent busy bug.

And now it's more fun.

I will add more later.

The /changes line has been bold in case if you will confuse with that i made changes instead of adding the /changes line.

Last edited:
Thanks, but i added the Decker Roller Blader Super Powers for Kinzie, Zimos, Viola, Pierce and two Angels (Angel With his mask and Angel Without his mask) in character.xtbl.
In homies.xtbl file i even add the changes<Human><Character>npc_saint_female_soldier</Character></Human>/changes line to each characters to prevent busy bug.

And now it's more fun.

I will add more later.

The /changes line has been bold in case if you will confuse with that i made changes instead of adding the /changes line.
"changes" actually does nothing. I just did that so my modifications were easier to find. You can delete those. Just keep:
<Human><Character>npc_saint_female_soldier</Character></Human>

Back