Steam vs. GoG

Yeah, unfortunately I have GOG version, I'm missing a lot of fun, I know :(
Don't worry -- Steam will be obsolete pretty soon. I hear it's being replaced by Epic. :p The GOG version stands alone and will never be obsolete! :D

Besides, most of the SR3 mods here work on the GOG version.

Don't worry -- Steam will be obsolete pretty soon. I hear it's being replaced by Epic. :p The GOG version stands alone and will never be obsolete! :D

Besides, most of the SR3 mods here work on the GOG version.
Don't have it on the list, you know.... I mean whatever they do.... What i love about saints row world is mods!!!
I'm really looking forward, one day or another, to try those mods ( Steam ones, I mean ). You guys really made things like you were creating a new game.... For real, hats off out of respect to all of you, really amazing work just.... wish I had this game as Steam version earlier, I had no idea that people like you would create a great things just like that... Keep going guys :D

GOG and steam...
.vpp_pc only works if I put it in "mods" folder
But not so many out there.... ( not so many GOG mods, I mean ) :(

Oh... so its the same, the only difference is that steams installs the mods in another folder unless you do it manually. I guess i should share my steam mods in here then :p

Oh... so its the same, the only difference is that steams installs the mods in another folder unless you do it manually. I guess i should share my steam mods in here then :p

It's the same thing, yes.

But in steam you subscribe ( as a download button :D ) and you should have the game as a steam version, and I'm sure you know the rest......
But for me, as a GOG user :( I can't get them, despite being the same file (.vpp_pc files I mean...). Short sad story, lol :D

It's the same thing, yes.

But in steam you subscribe ( as a download button :D ) and you should have the game as a steam version, and I'm sure you know the rest......
But for me, as a GOG user :( I can't get them, despite being the same file (.vpp_pc files I mean...). Short sad story, lol :D
Do you have the sandbox+ installed and if yes does the slew mode camera work in gog version?If the slew mode works the workshop mods should work too I guess.For example if the sandbox+ is installed on a cracked sr4 version it works fine exept of slew mode and some functions I don't remember yet.

Back